Chapter 16

It's lunch break now and Blanca has been glaring at me, not that I care she's been quiet but that doesn’t mean I’ll let her off the hook after what she did to Linda and my locker.

“Hey.” Aiden greeted Alicia when we came to our table. He came when lunch bell rang, he's still in his formal wear and looks worn out. Ali pecked his cheek in response, the girls sat beside their partners and I sat next to Gio.

“Bella?” Edward's stern gaze is directed to Belinda, he calls her Bella cause he says she's the meaning of the name 'Bella.’ “How did you get that?” His gaze is now directed at the injury on her thigh, why is it they can't miss a single detail for once?

“Ugh… I… my leg got scraped.” Linda hates lying to the people she loves and care about.

“How?” He probed staring at her intently, daring her to lie to him.

“My locker.” I intervened quickly, I don't want them to know about what happened cause they'll take matters in their hands and I don't want that, it’s my fight. "I didn't know she was there when I was about to close it.”

“Is it true?” He wrapped his hand around her waist bring her closer to him holding her gaze intently. “Is it true?” He asked again kissing her cheek when she gave no reply. Linda nodded avoiding his eyes.

I turned my head to the side when I felt someone boring a hole on my face. What does he want now?

“You smell like spoilt food.” Gio blurted out, he scooted closer breathing in my scent.

Oh no! We didn't have time to shower after we cleaned my locker. We missed first period already and skipping the next one the flaw reminders will be notified.

“I thought I smelt wrong but it's also on Ali.” Aiden added and the boys agreed with him. Ali is resting her head on his shoulder but after she heard him, she abruptly sat straight.

“Mind telling us what's going on?” Edward tried making eye contact with Linda but she avoided it before directing it at me.

“We took the trash out that’s why.” I lied, again. They hate being lied to especially if it's the people close to them and you don't want to see the angry side of them.

“All of you?” Andrés questioned without giving any facial expression.

“Yes, we do things together.”  I stood up wanting to go shower in the girls shower room.

“Where are you going?” Gio grabbed my wrist stopping me from taking a step further.

“Girls' locker room.” I removed my hand when he's grip loosened. My sisters immediately caught up with me.

Reading period started 30 minutes ago and this time I’m reading since there's no assignment only History assignment that Gio and I are yet to complete. The term is about to end that's why we are doing more of revision and that's the reason assignments has been reduced to the minimum since exams are in two weeks.

I decided to read a novel on Kindle since I’ve covered all the subjects knowing the consequences if I don't. I received a text from an unknown number… strange, I ignored it cause I was enjoying the novel already. I got another text from the same number and i decided to see who it was.

You decided not to listen- Anonymous

That was just the beginning. What's
mine is mine!- Anonymous

You are?- Lucky

I have nothing that belongs to you with me- Lucky

Stay away from Gio!!- Anonymous

Psycho… how did she get my number? Yeah right, I forgot about her brother Travis, I haven't seen him after what he did. Gio said he'll be at the charity event but I did not see him or maybe I didn't want to notice his presence.

Riiing Riiing

I nodded at the girl's when the bell rang signifying school has closed for the day. We are going to the bookshop to replace my books.

“Where are you girls going?” Edward asked when we were close to the door, his voice sounds cool now.

“The bookshop.” Linda answered, we are the only ones left in class.

“Bookshop?” Andrés looked at us blankly. The boys took their sit on a desk close to us.

“Why?” Gio probed sitting on a desk facing me.

“I need extra books.” I replied keeping my calm expression on.

“They were given out at the beginning of the term.” Gio scoffed.

“Ardalia.” Andrés took her hands bringing her between his legs tucking her hair behind her ear. “You can tell me what's going on? Won't you?” He cupped her face stroking her cheek with his thump making sure her eyes are connected with his.

So much for having a boyfriend. Thank God I’m single and free from all this emotional blackmail.

“Uh… Andrés?” Lia held his hand on her face. “Do you trust me?”

“Yes I do princesa.” He hugged her stroking her hair. “I’m worried, we are worried that's why.” He wiped her… tears?

Hair stroke? Tears?... this wasn't part of the plan but it looks like it's working. Aaah… I love the girls… mwahahaha. If only one took a closer look they'll be able to notice the glint in my eyes.

“I'm sorry I made you worry.” Linda hugged Edward who didn't waste time accepting it. Aiden took Alicia in his arms thinking she felt left out, if only he knows… if only they knew. I wiped the smirk off my face before turning to Gio, well… here goes something but where does he keep it?

“Seeing we are the only ones left, I guess…” I hugged him, he didn't move. “Sorry if we gave you guys the wrong idea.” And R.I.P to our souls.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
Kindly leave a comment behind and vote.

WARNING: DO NOT PIRATE MY BOOK OR TRANSLATE IT IN ANY OTHER LANGUAGE.