Chapter 7

Tucking myself in getting ready to retire for the night, I heard my phone's notification sound.

I'll pick you up tomorrow morning?- Travis.

No, I’m good- Lucky.

Okay, I’ll be waiting at your locker- Travis.

Sleep well babe- Travis.

I will sleep well if you stop disturbing my phone! I fell in deep sleep sooner than expected.

Hearing my alarm clock I got up to do my morning routine.

Good morning babe, did you sleep well?- Travis.

Babe?

Morning, I did- Lucky.

“This is so not like you.” Ardalia voiced out. “Who is that?”

“Travis Du Pont.” I replied. “I have a date with him this evening.”

“We got your back Luc.” Ali reminded. “Where is Linda?”

“She left earlier with Edward.” Lia answered. “Andrés is here! Bye loves!”

Taking my time to eat my breakfast and replying to my brother's messages. My brother, Brian Lozano,  he is 25 years old and he is engaged to Mirabella Donovan also, he is the CEO of Lozano International.

“Luc? Aiden's here, why don’t you ride with us?” Ali asked.

“Good morning sunshine.” Aiden chirped. “Good morning Luc, let's go?”

“I thought your car is two seaters?” I know the answer to that.

“For now, no, I changed it so you could ride with us.” He replied. “Let’s go?”

“I’m good.” I took my keys from my mini hand bag. “I’ll drive behind you.” I gave the keys to my bodyguard and we are driving behind his Koenigsegg CCTXR Trevita.

Keeping a neutral face I walked to my locker.

“Good morning babe.” Travis wrapped his arm around my waist. Acting on reflex, I took a step back. “Everything alright?”

“Yeah.” I feel weird in an odd way. Walking to class with Travis I got some weird looks. Surprisingly, Travis and I have almost the same timetable.

Having Physics, English and Calculus one after the other is tiring. I'm now in Calculus class with Travis by my left and Gio by my right, the tension is suffocating.

“Can anyone solve this equation?” The teacher asked.

Gio got up, tired of class already? Annoying human.

“Sir is there a problem?” The teacher cautiously questioned. Perks of being the upcoming chairman. He inherited the company ran by his family when he turned 18.

“I’ll solve the equation.” He stated walking past the teacher. He only used few seconds to solve Calculus! He's as intelligent as the news as it.

It was lunch time, I needed to use the restroom. I was drying my hands when Travis’ twin sister walked in with her minions Cecilia, Lorena and Talia.

“So, you and my brother.” Blanca said standing in front of me. She’s a bitch.

”I guess.” I walked past them.

“Don’t act so high and mighty.” Cecilia sneered, one of her minions. “Just because you get to hangout with the guys doesn't mean anything.” She was referring to Gio, Edward, Andrés and Aiden.

“You can join us if you want too.” I quipped. “That is if you dream of it.” Travis stopped me when I walked in the dinning hall.

“Why don't you join me for lunch?” He said motioning to his table.

I looked in the direction the baseball team and a few girls were there. “Maybe later.”

“You don't want to spend time with me?” His voiced, laced with pain.

“That is if she dreams of it.” Blanca retorted coming into view.

“Sure, let me go get my things.” She won't know what hit her if she goes on like this.

“What is going on between you and Du Pond?” Aiden questioned when I took my lunch from the table.

“She is going out with him.” Gio answered, sacarsm could be heard.

“He is trouble Luc.” Edward warned.

“Rumors flood that Du Ponk.” Andrés added. “Be careful.”

“Thanks. And it's Du Pont.” I corrected, not like they didn't know.

“Let’s watch as Du Ponche make her cry.” Gio smirked.

“I don't appreciate 'that' Giovanni.” Belinda glared at him.

Lunch wasn’t as bad as I thought, Travis is the captain of the baseball team and Blanca and her minions were mute.

Today, I parked in the underground parking lot. “Gio!” I screamed getting his attention. “The project?”

“Tomorrow after school, my schedule is tight.” He answered speeding off in his Bugatti Divo.

......................................................................................................................................................

Now I’m really curious here, what rumors could surround Du Pont? Serial killer? Mafia leader? I think i'm over exaggerating.

Please comment and vote.

Do not pirate my work.