Chapter 5

First week of school has been eventful after getting to know Andrés walked in on his ‘fiancee' doing the nasty with a guy called James. She didn’t even feel guilty, she just said 'we're not meant for each other, this was all arranged.’

Being engaged for a year, he began to see her as a woman and not as a childhood friend. He called off the engagement, it wasn't easy with his parents defending her. In their eyes, she was a sweet innocent puppy and he decided to let the truth out.

“Can you girls help me get ready?” Lia asked. She is damn nervous. “I have a date with Andrés.”

“Do you even have to ask? What time is it?” Linda questioned.

“He said he will come pick me up by 6pm.” She said.

“What kind of date?” I asked.

“Well, he did say we'll have dinner but did not disclose the rest.” She replied. “I want something simple.”

“Okay, go refresh yourself while we think of something.” I shooed her.

We later agreed on a white turtle neck crop top, a deep blue high waist jean, a black jacket and a black heels.

[Ardalia’s POV]

“She should be home before 9:30pm.” I heard Luc's voice.

“Hey!” I greeted him and he kissed my cheeks.

“You look great.” Andrés commented.

“Thanks.” I didn't want to overdress for my first date. “I’ll be off now.”

“Bye hun, have fun but not too much fun and as for you, don't try anything funny.” Linda warned.

“We have eyes at every angle.” Ali added.

The girls released one of their bodyguards, we do that when one of us is going out alone .

(End of Ardalia’s POV)

Two weeks later

“How are things with you and Andrés?"  Ali asked.

“I got to know him more and he stopped being a playboy.” Lia replied.

Truth be told, he's not that bad, he has been putting a lot of effort in their relationship.

“I am happy for you Lia, if you want to continue or back out we are behind you.” I said. “And don't hesitate to tell us if you need us to beat him to pulp.”

“Yeah hun, we got you covered.” Linda agreed.

“Thanks, I love my sisters a lot.” Lia muffled wiping her invisible tears. “I mean it.”

“No need to thank us we got your back.” Ali assured winking at her.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So far how was it? Please drop a comment, vote and follow me(•‿•).