25- BUTTLICKER! OUR PRICES HAVE NEVER BEEN LOWER

(Y/N)

It was weeks later and the office was running as smooth as could be expected for the Scranton location. 

------Interview------

"Business has been fine, I met the other vice president last week. Nice enough guy, seemed to have the company's best interests in mind. Talked with Toby, he'll be coming in sometime in the next couple weeks to start his job back, until then everyone will be reporting to me and... that about sums up my to-do list for the current occurances." I smiled at the camera, pleased with myself. "We of course have the customer survey's to go over today but that's Michaels job and honsetly I don't have to much other stuff to deal with so that will probably be my day." I looked off to the side and out the window, watching the office start up for the day. 

"David's having me process the current profits and expendatures of all the branches alongside the reviews to get a functunal list started that will be used for future bonuses and allocation of funds. It will definitely help streaml- and one of you totally just yawned so i'm gonna stop talking about boring buisness things" I said laughing through my words.

-------------------------

Another thing I had begun to do was have regular "meetings' with Michael in the morning. It seemed to help kickstart him into actual productivity and also would allow me to be there for certain interviews the camera's would come in for in the morning. The filming crew absolutely adored the content that Michael would give them, our HR department... not so much.

------Interview------

MICHAEL

"Kelly Kapoor is our dusky, exotic customer service rep. And once a year, she will contact our clients and find out how happy they are with our salespeople. Sort of a Kapoor's List. "Schindler's List" parody..." I looked back at (Y/n) and saw her close her eyes, shaking her head. 

"...That's not appropriate, no."

-------------------------

DWIGHT

"Alrighty, Dwighty, let's see how you did." Michael leaned back and propped his feet up on his desk, opening my file. I leaned back, doing the same.

"Bring it on."

"No." I frowned, bringing my feet down.

"Sorry."

"Wow." I saw Michael's face twist in confusion.

"What does it say?" He gave me an odd look and then sat the file on the desk, moving his feet and staring down at it in seriousness.

"Dwight, your feedback is horrible."

"That's impossible."

"A number of your clients found your personal style abrasive and distasteful."

"I sell more paper than anyone." I stood up and reached for the file, but Michael pulled it away.

"No, no, no, no, no."

"Wait, is this a joke? I'm getting that queasy feeling that sometimes accompanies jokes."

"Do I look like I am joking?"

"No, but that's sometimes part of it."

"If I were joking, you would be laughing. Do you look like you are laughing?" I thought for a moment

"Impossible to say. I can't see myself."

"You're not."

---

I searched through my desk, pulling out a large file and setting it down harshly. I heard Jim faintly but I was locating my prior survey reports to find any hint of issues in the past.