7- To Infinity and Lake Scranton!

(Y/N)

"He's the cutest thing Pam, I found him downstairs stuck in an office and when I picked him up to put him outside he clung on to me like a kid!"

"Aww, that's adorable." She cried out as I showed her a picture on my phone. 

"There was a sign on the door, too. I guess his name is Garbage?" she laughed with me at the silly name. "He seems to respond to it though, and I woke uo to him eating plastic so it fits." We laughed again as Dwight walked up.

"You adopted Garbage?" He asked me, my eyes widened.

"Oh? Is he your cat? I can bring him back if you want, I thought someone abandoned him here." Dwight frowned not saying anything for a moment.

"He lived on the farm. I brought him here for... someone... but they decided they didn't want him anymore so I left him here." He explained.

"Well, if he's a farm cat, he should stay a farm cat." I explained feeling guilty for taking his cat.

"No, keep him. " He stated matter of factly and walked away. Me and Pam glanced at each other confused. I guess I had a new cat.

---

Of course the second I sit down to try to do some work, Michael calls everyone in to the conference room and christ on a cracker he has absolutely lost it. The table, chairs and various spots on the carpet are covered in various chocholates, candies, and other treats. I walk in and my Jaw drops.

"Michael..."

"No no no no no!! Just listen to my proposal, it's about work!" He pleads and I sigh, rubbing my temples. I already feel a headache coming on. As more people enter Michael gets his 'im about to do something stupid but i'm excited' face.

"Smell that?" He asks everyone who is gathered around the goodies.

"Dry rot?" Dwight offfers, he seems down for some reason.

"No Dwight, that smells like good business to me. What I have done here is I have collected all the finist gormet items that scranton has to offer.

"Sweet, chocolate turtles." Andy said reaching for them.

"No!" Michael smacked his hand away. "These are for our clients, actually our ex-clients, I'll explain, later."

--------Interview--------

MICHAEL

"Ryan wants everything in our company to be about emails and ims but i think he is forgetting about the original instant message." I pull up one of the giftbaskets. "Letters attched to baskets of food."

--------------------------------

DWIGHT

"Excuse me Angela." I said walking to her desk. "Michael asked me to turn in these receipts for the gift basket items."

"Thank you." 

"Your welcome." I would gladly do it again, I would do anything for her!

"Is that all?" She asked not looking at me.

"Yes..." I replied even though that wasn't true. "I miss you" She set down her papers annoyed.

"Elevators!" 

---

"Dwight, you have to listen to me. We are not seeeing each other anymore. Can you accept that?" I threw my hands in the air annoyed.

"Fine. Then I just want to be friends." She looked relieved at my statement.

"Good."

"Plus a little extra." I added, I was a genius her happiness from what I said before would simply transfer to my next statements. "Also I love you." I grinned. She walked away seemingly mad. That should have worked, my plan was flawless.