Chapter 32

It was a bit late for my phone to be ringing. Mostly because I know Elio is home, so I wasn't sure who would even be calling. Tatum and the girls text me, but not so often, and they definitely don't call. I'd been in my closet putting away some of my clean laundry, but left that to go answer the phone. My stomach flipped when I saw the contact name. I haven't talked to Dom all week. I was serious when I said I would stay away from him. He's too much of a temptation for me to casually hang out with him. Besides, I highly doubt Domani De Luca is the 'hangout' kind of guy. 

I know he wanted me for one thing and one thing only. Sex. So if he can't have that I don't see why he'd even care to associate with me at all. Still, I answered the call because this felt too random for it not to be something. I worried it could be important. 

        "Hello?" I answered sheepishly. His voice alone was enough to get to me. "Mia," he said my name like he owned it. It's never sounded better than when my name is being said by this man. "Um, yes?" I was confused that there was no urgency in his voice which meant I really didn't know why he called.

"I'm a man of my word, and I promised you something already," he opened up with. It intrigued me because I had no idea what he was talking about. "What?" I barely spoke above a whisper. "My club," he said without reiterating. I almost didn't catch on until it hit me. "The sex club?" I almost raised my voice in surprise, but controlled myself for the mere fact of my brother being somewhere in this apartment. 

"Yes. I had promised I would take you and I am a man of my word" he stated again. I didn't know what to say. In my pause he spoke up. "Unless you don't want to, now that you're staying away from me or whatever it is you're doing," he sounded disinterested and somewhat mocking. But I won't lie...I wanna go. I really wanna go. 

"I do," I quickly blurted out to stop him from revoking the offer. The line was quiet for a second, but then his deep sexy voice filled the line. "Tomorrow night. I'll give you the full tour and then you gotta drop this," he told me. "Okay" I promised him. I really just wanted to see it. I didn't want to participate or anything. Once he cures me of this curiosity I won't go back.

        "Your brother is busy tomorrow. He won't be around" he pointed out his reason for choosing tomorrow. Damn him. I'm trying to stay away from him and here he is offering me the one thing I would say yes to. And the entire theme of the night will be sex. The topic of sex and Domani De Luca don't go well for me. "What time?" I asked him. He cleared his throat. "Early enough so you won't see the place at its fullest capacity. Things get more intense after the rookie hours" he let me know. That only intrigued me further. 

"And you don't want me to see it?" I asked him. "I don't want you to see any of it, but I know you'll take it upon yourself to try it. I figure it's better I be there than you going to venture out on your own. That's why I'm agreeing to this, do you understand?" He told me in his gruff yet stern tone of voice. "Yes" I sighed. 

I don't care why he's doing it. I'm just excited he is. "I'll pick you up at 10:30 then." Once I said okay he hung up. I immediately grabbed my laptop and did some research. What do you wear to a sex club? My nerves spiked, but in a good way. This all feels exciting and very off limits. With him everything seems to be.

-

        I spent half the night doing research on sex clubs. I felt prepared for this tonight. I'd found the perfect outfit for a place like this. I can't wait to see Dom's reaction, but for now I had a coat on. He came to grab me at the door instead of telling me to just meet him in the lobby. He's right, Elio isn't around. I assume that's because he's the boss and told Elio exactly where to be tonight. He knows he has time. He was in his usual dark suit. You'd never know where he was about to take me. "You look nervous," he called me out as we entered the elevator. I was nervous for two reasons.