Chapter 61

After hot passionate sex with Dom and a deep well deserved sleep, I was able to have breakfast with him before I had to go do a task for Cynthia. Since the Fendi show isn't until this evening she surprised us girls when she gave us the afternoon to be tourists. It gave me a chance to spend time with Dom. I didn't realize how much I truly missed him until he was here in the flesh. All I wanted to do was hold him to me and never let go. I wanted to kidnap him and keep him in my room forever. To no surprise we had sex again in the afternoon before he took me to a nice lunch.

         When we have conversations it makes me feel good. I remember when he took me out for the day, he brought me to the Dior show, and out for sushi and drinks where we talked a lot. He brought me to the empire state building and shut the whole place down for me. We hadn't let ourselves have sex yet during that period of time, but it didn't stop us from getting each other off anyway. With his knee and thigh Dom had made me quiver for him in the sky. 

        Sometimes when I'm with Dom my brother pops into my mind and I feel guilty for keeping secrets from him. I'm doing something I know really upsets him. He flipped out and fist fought Dom the first time he found out something was going on between us. He was giving me the cold shoulder for weeks. The distance of Paris was all that mended our awkwardness, because he felt the threat of Dom and I being together was gone when I was gone.

But here we are in London together....and he has no idea. I feel like a really bad sister, but at the same time, the thought of cutting Dom out of my life completely sours my gut in the worst way. I can't do it. We tried and they were lame feeble attempts. We went one strong month with radio silence, then he showed up to my apartment in Paris and it fell apart from there.

Over lunch Dom explained to me what he did to be able to manage sneaking off to London. He sent Elio away for work.

        I was awestruck at the Fendi Runway Show

        I was awestruck at the Fendi Runway Show. The venue was outdoors where a giant fountain pool was lit up. Across the surface of it was glass flooring in a wavy formation from one side of the water to the other. The models walked on water, and with the lighting it looked fantastic and inspiring. I was itching to do some of my own drawings. I've had some designs floating around in the back of my head, but with no time to actually draw them out. 

We were on the sidelines at the show, then the after event. I didn't stay out all night. I knew Dom was waiting back at the hotel for me, and I wanted to be with him instead of the party. Crazy as that may sound.

        Of course I gushed to Dom all about what I saw. I was in this gorgeous dress tonight. A soft cream color with flower Tull detailing, and thin silver running through the dainty torso design.  Dom's eyes kept dropping to it and suddenly I was naked...and we weren't talking anymore. Domani De Luca used to be such an intimidating presence. He still is if I'm being honest. But I've seen snippets of him where he's just a man, and not a mobster with the dark allure that drew me to him.