Chapter 53

When I got home from work I paused in the entryway to my bedroom when I saw something laid out across my bed. A huge round box with at least 3 dozen roses starting with red roses outlining the circle and in the middle were all pink. Alongside it was a bottle of champagne, a Chanel gift bag, and these special desserts that are only sold in this Italian New York bakery. Wait? I rushed forward and looked for a notecard. 

It read: 'Dreams can always become realities. Live yours, Mia. -Dom'. 

My heart fluttered in my chest. I looked down at everything there. Wow. He didn't have to do this much to congratulate me. But then I snatched the Chanel bag. I gasped at how pretty it was. Earrings and pearl necklace set, with Chanel's symbol set in diamond encrusted gold clasp. I hugged it against me and squealed. What time is it there? It's at least afternoon. I couldn't resist. I texted him.

        *Me: I just came home from work to a very lovely, incredible gift. I love it, Dom. Thank you. You didn't have to do so much.* It took a little while for Dom to respond, but when he did my heart fluttered again. *Dom: It's not every day someone gets accepted to Vogue. Is the jewelry alright? I picked it myself, and honestly I have no knowledge of what's trendy* He teased me. *Me: No, it's perfect. All of it. I'm sending you a picture now* I told him and forwarded myself laying across the bed with all the gifts.

*Dom: I barely have a glimpse of you* He complained about my picture where the gifts were at the forefront. *Me: Are you alone? I can send you a close up...I'm getting changed* I teased him. It took him a few minutes, but then he wrote back. *Dom: I'm alone now.*

        A surge of adrenaline went through me at the thrill of sending Dom a naughty picture. I know we said we'd stay away from each other, but we've already broken that promise to Elio...so. I put on a sexy silk cami and matching thong set and angled my body to look it's curviest and sexiest.  I snapped a picture and sent it to him. *Dom: Fuck.* I love it when he does that, because I know that one word holds so much weight. 

*Dom: Now I have an erection at work* he complained. *Me: Then fix it* I teased him again. *Dom: You want me to stroke my cock to your picture while I'm at work?* He asked me, knowing damn well that it's exactly what I want. *Me: The image of you jerking off to my picture at work is turning me on.*

*Dom: God, if you were in front of me I would fucking devour you* he warned me. I wish he was here. I want to be touched by him again. *Dom: Are you alone? Touch your pussy for me.* His words brought heat into my belly. 

        This reminds me of the first time I ever sent him a risky text after a night out. I was in my robe. *Me: Okay, panties on or off?* I asked him about the thong in the picture. *Dom: Just push the panties aside and tell me if you're wet* he ordered. I already knew I was.

As soon as he gave me that image of him stroking himself, it lit that fire inside me that only Dom can put out and then reignite again. *Me: I'm wet for you Dom.* Suddenly my phone started ringing and my stomach flipped. I answered sheepishly. 

"Hello?" His voice came out thick and gruff, "I have my headphones in so I can talk to you and look at your picture at the same time. Fuck, Mia, you look too good," he told me. "Why'd you call?" I asked stupidly. "Because I want to hear those pretty little moans you give me when you cum. Now listen to me," he brought me to attention with that deep voice.

        "Tell me again, are you wet, Mia?" He wanted to hear me say the words I last texted him. I swallowed my nerves and adjusted the phone, so I could talk and descend my hand between my legs. "I'm wet for you Dom" I repeated myself. He groaned into the phone.

"Good girl, sink your fingers in baby. Touch it for me," his orders were so hot. "Are you doing anything about that erection?" I asked him. He chuckled in this deep sexy way that sent another thrill through me. "My office door is locked, and I have my cock in my hand, thanks to you." I was satisfied.