Chapter 54 (Dom's POV)

I actually had a free day where nothing was going on. It's rare that I'm not overseeing something, but since I had the free day I decided to actually relax for once. It's not often I do. I sat on my sofa and threw my feet up. I had a whiskey and I was watching some highlights of the games. Mia sent me my morning outfit picture, and then Mia and I had phone sex for the second time. I never thought I would be the type, because if I want pussy I just go out and get it. But it was hot when we did it the other day, and it was hot again today. I guess it's no big deal to do a little bit of long distance sex play. 

Mia isn't like other women I screw around with, because she has a tie to my actual life. She'll always be someone I know, because she's Elio's little sister. A fact I do try to forget when I'm jerking off to sexy pictures of her. Or when flying off to Paris to go fuck my best friends sister who I promised I wouldn't touch. But the fact is that, she is his sister, and so she'll be around forever. Might as well have a little fun with it. 

        God, some of the pictures she sends me are enough to get me off. I've never rubbed one out so many times as I have in the last few days of our sexy texts and phone calls. Mia told me she didn't touch anyone the other night when she went out, and I was damn glad, but then I kind of felt like a piece of shit for not doing the same for her. I mean, we aren't dating, so I can touch who I want...but I know it's hypocritical of me. I couldn't tell her I hadn't touched anyone either because it's not true. I fucked someone and got head from her the night before we talked. 

The night I ordered her presents.

         I cringed when I started thinking about this, then my phone pinged with Elio's damn name across my screen. His text was short. It just said 'I'm coming up'. I gave him the thumbs up and not even a minute later the elevator was dinging. When he came bounding over, I almost thought for a second that he found out about me and Mia, because he looked really worked up over something. I still had my feet up, and my arm across the back of my sofa, but I looked at him expectantly. "You won't fucking believe who just called me," he started pacing. I just continued to look at him. 

"My fucking father," he told me, and that got me to sit right up. I took my legs off the coffee table and furrowed my brows. "How the hell did he get your number?"  

"I don't know! I was so taken off guard I barely had a reasonable conversation. This is fucked," he half shouted, but not at me. He was just freaking out and I know why. That's a trigger for Elio. It brings him back to his childhood when he wasn't an Army trained veteran and he couldn't save himself, or his sister from their abuse.

         I know it's a trigger for him because he never talks about the guy, and when he does he's always worked up just like this. "I haven't talked to them in like 10 years. I don't even understand how he'd find me, or why he'd think it was even okay to try to speak to me. Mia can't find out about this. She's terrified of that man," he ran his hand through his hair and huffed a breath of frustration. I grit my teeth when he mentioned his sister. 

        "Then don't tell her. We'll handle this. It won't get that far" I assured him. "He was asking about her. I kept saying 'how the fuck did you get this number', and he ignored it and talked over me, saying what he wanted to say," Elio continued to pace my living room. My eyes darted back and forth to follow along. "And what'd he wanna say?" 

Elio laughed humorlessly. "He wanted to say that it's about time we came face to face again. He wants to see his son become a man, and he asked about Mia. He asked me where she was. He kept telling me to give him her number, or to talk to her right then. He kept saying 'I know you have her with you. I know that's who she's gone off to'...and I don't know if that's just an assumption or if he actually knows a little bit about what Mia's been up to. I mean...we only just started living together again, and he mentions her running off to me. I don't know what to think of it" he told me.