Chapter 35

The birthday of Madison Scott proved to be useful to me more than I could have asked. I met Helen Barton and a ton of other people who either worked directly in the fashion industry, or are within the inner circles of the type of people I'd want to get to know. The birthday girl didn't acknowledge me once, but I wasn't there for her. I did note many of the women there were scowling at me for being Domani De Luca's plus one. I'd told myself that I would stay away from Dom for the sake of preserving his friendship and business relationship with Elio, but somehow within the last few weeks I'd gone to that sex club with him and then the social event. I couldn't complain though. He'd done both things for my sake. 

        Our experience at Illusions had been cut very short. Something urgent had come up at work for him that day and he had to leave just after showing me the first and most tame room of the whole establishment. I almost thought he'd done it on purpose until he offered to bring me back there to make up for it. 

After this I promise myself I'll do as I said and stay away from the man. As it was, at the party the other night there'd been so much sexual tension between us that even an elegant black tie event couldn't lessen. He looked amazing in his suit and by the way his eyes devoured me all night, I guess he thought my gown looked amazing too.

        Elio texted me that he'd be gone tonight. Something about business out of town again. He never explains what he's doing, and I haven't forced him on the matter, because I'm sick of him dodging my questions and giving me nothing. It gave me an idea though. I decided to text Dom to see if he was with my brother or if he was around. *Me: Hey, did you go with Elio for work or are you still in the city?* It didn't take long for him to respond. I know he's always glued to that phone because he's constantly checking things on it when I'm around him. Business I'm sure. That's their answer to everything. 

*Dom: I'm here.* Always a man of few words. *Me: Since Elio won't be around I had a thought...* I eased into it. 

*Dom: Which is?* I bit my lip and let myself get brave. *Me: That you take me back to the sex club like you promised me.* This time it took him a few minutes longer to respond. Was he considering saying no? I'd already ordered myself a second outfit just as sexy as the first one. I was dying to show it off and see his reaction to it. I like seeing him react to me. It gives me this weird sense of power I've never felt before. 

        I'm usually self conscious and unsure of myself. I always assume I'm ugly and unimpressive, but with Dom he makes me feel wanted. He shows restraint when he can, but still he struggles with keeping his hands off me and it makes me feel good. I know I have to stay away from him and not tempt him anymore, but it's hard to walk away from that. I'm addicted to the feeling of him barely restrained.

*Dom: Fine.* He surprised me by agreeing so easily. He told me a time to be ready and ended the conversation there. A thrill shot through me which had me giddy like a fool. I showered and got myself ready which took a long time since I wanted to get it right. 

-

        Today's look is a red latex body con dress which is tight against my body and pushes my breasts up to make them look fantastic. It's sexy and risque. I've never worn such tight leather before and it's shiny like a cherry red treat. It accentuates every curve. It hugs my body so my ass is perfectly bubbled, and short so that my legs and thighs are obvious. It's definitely a sex club dress if I ever seen one. 

Again I'd worn a coat to conceal the outfit from the normal streets of New York. Dom kept his word and showed up on time for me. "This is the last time" he warned me again. I already knew that which is why I wanted to go all out. I want to see everything and I want to see Dom reacting to me seeing everything.