**Notes Before Reading**

Hi anyone who may read this!  Just a few quick notes! It's my first time writing in a really long time but I'd love thoughts and votes if you like the story! ALSO THE STORY SETS UP OVER THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS BUT I PROMISE CUTE IS ON THE WAY!!!!

1. This is an Enhypen fanfic primarily centered around SunooXSunghoon. This IS a bxb relationship, so if you're not cool with that, please exit now 🚪 with no hard feelings.

2. This is obviously fiction. The inspiration for the characters are Enhypen and TXT. The inspiration for the book is from the song, of course, but the content is from my brain. Please don't take any of my work or translate it without asking. But also, don't take it too seriously.

3.  This is meant to be a breezy, fluffy, sometimes frustrating book, so I don't anticipate anything triggering. They will be college-age, so drinking will be common. And cursing. Because how do you write a book about college guys without cursing!?!

4. This will be "set" in South Korea just because that's where I picture them, but the actual setting will be pretty generic. I don't plan on using honorifics unless they sneak out.

5. The overall personality of Sunghoon was inspired by the author of With Silence, taehyunsbicep . If you haven't read that SunSun story, do yourself a favor and head over there next  👉

K, I THINK that's it!  I hope someone likes it!!! ❤️❤️ Thanks, ENGENEs!