CHAPTER 2

⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Aaaaah~" Rintarō moaned loudly as he tried grabbing one of the bedposts to keep his balance as his customer pounded on him more and more.

His shift just started almost an hour ago before a regular customer came around and ordered his favorite escort.

The room is already filled with lewd noises and loud moans as the client grabbed Rintarō's hips so he could continuously crush into the smaller boy.

"It.. It.. hurts~... Pl.. Please... St.. Stop~" Rintarō screamed feeling his entire body giving up on him

"Ha.. N.. No.. I'll get you pregnant you slut!" the old man yelled holding tightly to Rintarō's waist thrusting harder which makes the bottom groan vociferously.

The old customer pulled his length and lets go of Rintarō's exhausted body. His body fell into the bed, his back facing the old man. Rin is panting, massaging his aching back.

He whimpered in pain. He hates himself more and more as he suffered. He cries all the agony he has as he buried his face into the soft foamed bed. He cried and cried for the next two minutes, without any care to the surrounding around him. All he could feel is guilt and grief, that every time he experiences it since he started two months ago, he just wanted to die...

In his former job at the local grocery store, if only he wasn't accused on stealing, he could probably still live a normal life as a teenager. He got badly beaten up when he was kicked out of the store and was banned from there. He explained that he wouldn't do such a thing, but nobody believed him. It was a throbbing pain to receive those punches and kicking, but what's more excruciating is not being trusted with your words. He couldn't change the past, and all he could do is to live in the present and prepare for the future.

He was offered to work in this place by a former neighbor, and he agreed for the utmost need of extra income. He met some of the products offered here, and eventually found out the course of the service on his first shift where he lost his virginity to the same guy whom he is sharing the room right now.

This guy always wants him... to crush him, to make him scream his name, to harass and abuse his fragile body. Rintarō sometimes just wanted to run away, to hide, to kill himself....

But the image of his siblings just comes across his mind, he'll find the strength to go on... to endure more... to be stronger amid the fact that they will probably hate him if they found out the truth. He can bear their hatred... but he can't just let them grieve just because he can't do anything to support them.

It's always painful. It's always unbearable.

The young boy expected that his suffering from his first client today eventually come to an end, but the rich old man is just getting started.

His trance stopped as the older man flipped him, and their eyes met. Rintarō quickly gazed away, afraid.

"Look at me, Rin Baby..." the client ordered.

Rintarō just sobbed then brushed his tears away. He knew exactly how brutal his regular customer is when he's being disobedient, but he couldn't bear to see the man who raped him during his first night.