CHAPTER 4

Osamu arrived at Wakkanai airport after a few hours of travel. He never expected to see a beautiful place being hidden in this far place.

One of Sakusa's rest house's caretaker, Naoki, waited for Osamu's arrival. He brought a white, latest model of Chevrolet, the 2021 Chevy Suburban to the airport.

"Sakusa- san owned this. It's an amazing car. He informed me that you could use this when you wanted to travel around Wakkanai by yourself." Naoki said looking at Osamu in the rearview mirror.

Naoki is probably around his early 50s and with soft facial features.

"You really look like Atsumu- kun... When he said he has a younger twin brother, I didn't expect that you two are so alike in appearance. I probably will be mistaking one of you for the other if you two stay in the same room together." The driver says with a soft chuckle

"Yeah, probably. Most people do too, that's why we dyed our hair so we could easily be recognized." Osamu replied then looks away and stared at the sights outside the car window.

"Ah, that's wise. Anyways, Hokkaido is a very nice place, we could visit some places if you like, Osamu- kun." Naoki offered.

"I would want to take some rest today if you don't mind." The gray-haired replied nicely and leaned on his palm as he still stares at the trees outside the window.

"Of course. We cleaned the house and prepared some delicacies you will surely enjoy."

Osamu just smiled, and the trip continued.

The gray-hair slept as soon as he lays on the bed. He was welcomed by Naoki's family, Misato who is Naoki's wife, and Moe, their youngest child who happens to be the same age as Osamu.

Moe got black hair and is a little shorter in height compared to Osamu. The young boy is just staying over his work break. He is engaged and will be married soon in 2 months.

Osamu felt relaxed staying in the house for the first two weeks. He continuously receives calls from his older brother, which he finds rather annoying and at the same time kinda sweet. He hasn't stepped out of the rest house nor talked to anyone except Naoki, Misato, and Moe. When he wants to eat something, they'll order, or Naoki cooks it. When he's feeling bored, Moe would suggest to play a game, usually a board game, or a video game, or watching a movie from Sakusa's home theater. It was really fun at first until Osamu felt a little jaded about it which Moe easily pointed out.

The younger boy urged the younger twin to tour around the place with his father, Naoki... Moe didn't fail to mention that his father was named the best tour guide in Cape Soya when he was younger. Osamu was fascinated by this, so he agreed.

The next day, Moe left Wakkanai to go back to Chiba for work.

The tour around Wakkanai was exciting. Seeing new places makes Osamu forget all the things that worry him. He felt like a little kid enjoying a summer vacation far away from stress. He breathes out all his anxiety with this trip. He took a lot of pictures and uploaded them on his Instagram account which makes his friends interested in visiting the place. Naoki even said that Osamu should do promotional work instead of working in a company.