CHAPTER 8

Inside the dim room, Rin sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for his first customer for tonight... He started fidgeting with his fingers... just the thought of another intimate interaction with another client brings a shiver to his spine, his tears brewing in his eyes... He couldn't do it his entire life, his body would probably give up on him anytime soon, but he wouldn't let his siblings suffer, nor let them know how he earns his salary over his night shifts.

The hotel room is enormous... it is very seldom for him to entertain clients here... Well, it is just one time when Kita was absent, and Tomo said it is being used by prominent customers only, that being said... they can only be afforded by millionaires. If the venue is this high maintenance, it is expected for the escort to provide... let's just say high class performance as the session began.

Rin isn't certain why a specific rich person would choose him, but the only thing running through his head is that his regular client isn't the one he is spending the night with... the old man who has been rough towards the young boy. He sighed.

It is never the same... but never different, too, Rintarō thought and let out a sigh.

His head turns towards the door as he heard the clicking of the knob. He quickly looked away from there as uneasiness and apprehension got the best of him. He could feel his heart pounding loudly inside his chest...

Osamu hesitantly opened the door and saw a figure sitting on the bed of this suite. He started walking towards the man he... requested to join him, his heart and mind completely blank... Thinking of spending a night with another man, makes Osamu excited and a little nervous.

He wanted to talk to Rintarō since he got a glimpse of the waiter... The chances of meeting him here is the least he expected.... but it's a beginning... Osamu thought feeling certainty... however...

He doesn't want to disappoint Atsumu again... but Osamu can't deny the fact that he missed having someone to cuddle with, kiss, and have se-.... Damn it, he clicked his tongue. He stopped in the middle of the way as the moonlight passes through the huge window to the right of the room illuminating the man sitting on the edge of the bed.

All Osamu could perceive is the other's back, little broad shoulders, but sexy figure. Osamu guzzled as he approached the guy.

Osamu stops on his track as he is now standing beside the bed and the man... The younger twin tilted his head trying to get a good look at the other, but the escort just continued staring and fiddling with his fingers.

"Ahmmm... He-" Osamu was about to greet when he saw tears escaping the other's eyes, still are so focused on his fingers.

"Are... Are ya okay?" the gray hair asked sitting in front of his escort but the other just shut his eyes tightly.

Osamu worriedly stared at Rin as the latter continuously cry and fidget his fingers.

"What's wrong?-" he asked again putting his hands over Rin's shoulders and feeling how the crying dark brown-haired guy is trembling tremendously. Rin jolted in fear as he felt the contact between him and his first client.

The terror and trauma of the first night he worked with a prominent client during his first month came rushing back to his memories... The pain, the scream... his hoarse voice, his tired body, his broken heart of losing himself just for money... He lost everything that night... everything including his dignity...

"I... I'm... sorry, Sir.. I don't think.. I don't... I'm sorry.." Rin stuttered still trembling in fear.

"It's... It's okay..." Osamu said understanding how scary it may be.. Rin may just be the as same age as he is so he knew that the escort must be miserable spending a night with a total stranger.

"N.. No... It's.. It's not.. I.. I'm supposed to... to... I'm sorry.." Rin cried burying his face into his palm still quivering.

Osamu quickly grabbed the water bottle inside his bag, and open the cap. "Here.. drink some wate-.."

Rintarō just shook his head.

"Pl..Please.. No.. No.. Don't... Sir... Please... I.. I''ll do everything... but, please don't.. drug me..." he mumbled whimpering, his voice appeared muffled, and Osamu has to lean a little to hear his response.

Rin still clearly remembered the time when he was drugged and raped by one of the clients when he was called into one of the special nights with the customers... He just woke up tearing up, his body felt broken, his back aching, and he has been limping for the next few days... It was so scary and painful... It's a memory he wanted to bury in the deepest part of his head...

"I.. I... won't do anything to ya... It's just water..." Osamu continued slightly holding Rin's hand, placing it down but the latter still stared somewhere else.

"Look.. I'll drink this..." Osamu began and sip some water from the bottle.

Rintarō just stared at how those lips moved on top of the bottle's mouth, and he gulped... His lips are sexy... his voice is calming... Rintarō thought to himself as he quickly looked away...

Osamu offered the water again which Rin has taken this time, putting his trust in this stranger....

The hooker drinks from the bottle still shivering, spilling some beside his lips. Osamu held the bottle as he wiped the water from Rin's lips. Rintarō moved his head a little and then started covering his face, but Osamu just kept staring at the guy who fascinates him. Rin is still crying feeling the weight of pressure and terror.

Why is he so gorgeous even if he's so flustered?

The gray-haired Miya went here to have sex, he'd be lying if he says otherwise... Actually, he knew exactly that he wasn't thinking when he grabbed the keys and drove here... and seeing how his crush is pitifully sobbing here makes his heart being squeezed severely.

Osamu started caressing Rin's cheeks trying to calm the other down. A few seconds passed, and the two just felt completely comfortable with the contact. Osamu pulled Rin into his chest as the latter suddenly leaned his head over his client.

It's warm... Rintarō thought as he snuggled himself to the other. The escort wrapped his arms around Osamu's waist while the other rubbed his hands around Rin's back.

It feels like they have known each other's embrace... that they feel secure and comfy just by being together like this. It's just a few minutes of cuddling and fondling, but it feels like an eternity of profound emotions.

Rintarō lifted his head and faced his client... and for the first time, their eyes met. The waiter remembered the same guy with whom he had taken the order earlier that day... It's him... Rintarō mumbled to himself as he felt a soft warm kiss from his client.

~To be Continued~