CHAPTER 3

"Losing half a million is a big deal, Samu! It isn't just a yen, IT'S A LOT OF MONEY!!" Atsumu yelled angrily slamming both of his hands into the wooden table separating him and his twin brother.

Osamu, the gray-haired multi-millionaire just gawked at the papers on top of his table.

"Are ya listening to me?!" The older twin shrieked leaning towards the table. "Look at me, Samu! This is all yer fault for trusting a devious stockholder in the first place! I warned ya multiple times! Just because he got the looks, you could just put yer entire life on him! Damn it! Ya better fix-" Atsumu stepped back as Osamu glared at him.

The business owner stood from his chair and briskly walked in front of the blonde, pushing him.

"I KNOW! YA DON'T HAVE TO FUCKING RUBBED IT ON MY FACE!" Osamu shouted pushing his brother so hard that the blonde lost his balance and fell to the floor, glaring as well.

Osamu is about to lean down to his brother but was stopped by Kiyoomi Sakusa, a black-haired man wearing a suit, a very stoic expression, and has two moles above his right brow.

"That is enough, Samu." Sakusa said firmly, then glanced to Atsumu. "Are you alright, Tsumu?" he asked offering a hand to the older twin.

Atsumu stood holding his husband's hand.

"Take it easy both of you. Fighting won't bring the lost money back. Instead of blaming someone, you should just both think of the ways to solve this problem." Sakusa said calmly looking at Atsumu and then at Osamu.

"That's easier said than don-" Osamu began but was cut short by Sakusa.

"I can lend you a million dollars. It's just money..." Sakusa firmly said.

"Omi! That's not the issue! Even if ya offer billion of money-"

"You need a billion? Wait... I'll just contact Itsuki to coordinate with the bank-" Sakusa answered, seriousness could be heard in his tone.

"NO! NO! NO! OMI! Aaaarg,.."

"Then, what?" Kiyoomi wondered with furrowed brows.

Sakusa Kiyoomi, the son of the richest man in Japan, of course, doesn't worry about money or losing money. His family is a multibillionaire who owns oil companies, telecommunication corporations, the top jewelry seller, and owns hotels and resorts all over Southeast Asia. Of course, he wouldn't care about money... He met his husband, Atsumu, from an art gallery four years ago, and let's just say... Kiyoomi loves how the blonde is aesthetically beautiful and charming.

"We don't have to spoil my baby brother ya know! He'll never learn if we continue babying him like this. He lost money that easily just because he committed himself to another guy who only wants money from him. If it happens once, it's probably a minor misunderstanding... If it happens twice, it's already a mistake... If it happens over and over again, that's stupidity!" Atsumu blurted and Osamu just stared down at the floor.

"That is the same reason why you two always fight, Atsumu. You always have something to say. Osamu needs your support and not this kind of treatment... Don't yell at him... It will just make him feel worse about himself."

"But... Omi.. What I'm telling him is for his own good-"

"Then talk to him nicer than that... Or we'll just go and let him have the time to think... without someone shouting and blaming him..." Sakusa spoke as he fixed his necktie.

Atsumu pouted then looks away.

"Fine... I'm sorry, Samu.." Atsumu apologized then gazed at his husband who is smiling a little.

Osamu sighed heavily and went back to his seat. His brother and brother-in-law sat on the chairs opposite him. They talked about the plans they will be taking to probably save the company and track down Osamu's former stockholder who stole the money.

The younger twin doesn't really need to worry about it though. Money has never been an issue for their family, but of course, it is illogical to continuously lose money in the span of six months. Yes, Osamu got a reputation for easily getting attracted to good-looking guys, and eventually getting fooled easily. This is the same reason that worries Atsumu a lot. Instead of leaving the company when the blonde got married, he stayed to... let's just say take good care of his younger brother whom he considered so ignorant of what is happening in the real world.

At the end of their discussion, they all agreed that Osamu needs to take some break from work. Sakusa planned out everything saying that it would be better if the younger twin has some time for himself. Atsumu and Kiyoomi would be taking over the company for the next 6 months while Osamu is out to Wakkanai where Kiyoomi owns his own rest house.

Osamu has always been stressed with work, especially since most of the rich guys he went out with either used him or steal money from him. This is not a new thing either, but he knew he couldn't stay like this forever. His long-time partner died a few years back, and since then, he never had a stable relationship. He was even set up four years ago with one of the investors' daughters whom he spent a night with. It was the worst mistake he had ever committed in his entire life.

He sighed as he fixed his stuff in the pre-boarding platform, waiting for his flight. A six-month vacation wouldn't be that bad. Besides, he actually thinks he needed that. He hasn't been to Wakkanai so he considers that he'll eventually experience some first times in his life there.

A beep stopped his trance, and he grabbed his phone. It's a message from one of his friends, Akagi Michinari who originally came from Wakkanai.

Akagi Michinari
-Hey, Dude. I heard you're heading to my hometown... Want me to give you some heads up?
6:42am

-No, thanks.
Let me discover it myself.
6:44am

Akagi Michinari
-Oooh, I know you would say that.. Anyways, I send you an email. Check it out. It's the best place in Wakkanai. 😉
6:45am

-I don't like that winky
face attached to your message.
Stop messing with me, Akagi

6:47am

Akagi Michinari
-I'm not messing with you. It's a bar/ hotel... You'll find the best people there; I assure you that. You will definitely forget all your problems!
6:48am
Seen.

The gray-haired doesn't trust these kinds of things from his childhood friend, but he'll just check the email, and if he isn't interested then he won't even have a second thought to delete the email.

Osamu opened the email and saw a reservation named for him in that hotel. He let out a sigh and clicked his tongue.

~To be Continued~