CHAPTER 16

"Why is he even here?" he questioned burying his face more into his arms.

"Why am I even crying? He isn't wrong when he said we aren't dating... but it just hurts..."

Rintarō woke up with the coldness of the night. He pulled up the blanket and shivered still. He just realized he had fallen asleep. Recognizing that he wasn't in his room nor the hotel room, he quickly rose from laying. He looked around and saw the bed empty of the gray-haired.

How did he even fall asleep? He was supposed to look after Osamu, but instead fell asleep and did not even notice that Osamu went out. He stood immediately, folded the blanket, and finds his way out of the room.

The hall is well-lighted, but the unfamiliarity makes him uncomfortable. This place is enormous... He has no idea where is actually heading so he just continuously walked around and found the gray-haired slumped down on the floor of the kitchen.

He rushed towards Osamu and helped him stand, still wobbly and shaky.

Osamu was still crying... his knees hurt because of the fall, and dizziness came back. He lowered his head and trying to shrug off Rin.

"L... Leave me... Leave me alone... What the hell are ya doing here?!" Osamu yelled out of frustration pushing Rintarō away. The gray hair almost stumbles down again but managed to hold on to the chair next to the table.

"I... I... just.. I'm.. sorr-..." Rin mumbled in shock

"I... I don't need it... Why are ya wasting yer time with someone you don't give a fuck about!?" Osamu screamed this time glaring at Rintarō. He just felt so bad... the pain, emotionally from what Rin had said earlier, and physically from his sickness.

"Samu.. I'm sorry for saying those words... I just..."

"Leave me alone! I don't need anyone... I don't need... you..." Osamu weakly said the last word.

"Sa..Samu... Pl..Please.. Don't say that... I... I'm sorry... I know I hurt you but... I'm here to... Samu... I... I'm sorry..." Rin started weeping and he quickly brushed those tears away while trying to make his voice clearer.

"I didn't... I didn't mean it... that way... I... I'm just... frustrated... that I... that you... didn't show up... I... because I..." Rin continued now crying

Osamu just glared at the other and pushed Rin as he walked past him... He couldn't bear seeing him right now... or see him stuttering and crying like this... He just wanted time to think for himself.

"Samu... Please..." Rin begged as he gets hold of Osamu's left arm making the latter face him.

"I... I TOLD YA TO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Osamu shouted shrugging Rin's hand so hard that the waiter fell to the floor with tears continuously falling out of his eyes.

Seeing how Rin was hurt, Osamu unconsciously knelt and pulled Rin for a hug. He's just so soft when it comes to Rintarō.. He couldn't understand it either... It was out of his own thinking but here he was caressing Rintarō's back while he constantly apologizes.