CHAPTER 20

"Rina, Marō, this is Osamu. He is my-..." Rintarō stopped saying as he saw Rina's eyes twinkling with admiration.

"Nii-san... He's so handsome!" Rina loudly said making Osamu smile more with the sweet compliment from the youngest Suna.

"Well, thank ya then, Rina." Osamu said grinning, his hands on his hips.

Rinmarō on the other hand shyly glanced at the guest, then quickly looks at his brother. He slowly tagged on Rintarō's sleeves making the eldest Suna leans down a little so the younger boy could whisper to his ear.

"Nii-san... Is he the friend you mentioned before?" he asked.

"Yes, Marō." The eldest whispered back with a smile.

"Are... you gonna.. go with him?" the younger questioned a little anxious.

"What do you mean-..."

"What are you two talking about, whispering like that?" Rina asked tilting her head.

"Do you think we could have a few minutes for ourselves, Osamu-san?" Marō asked Osamu then looked at his sister who nodded and then at his older brother who is wearing a confused look.

Rin gazed at his siblings baffled. Osamu smiled at them, he particularly faced Marō, but it quickly faded as the younger ignored him by staring at his lap.

"Samu... Excuse us for a while..." Rin stated as he walked behind Marō's wheelchair.

"Sure. I'll just wait here."

Rina goes ahead to the room while Rintarō pushed the wheelchair towards there afterward.

Rina closed the door behind his older brothers and sat on the futon. She maybe smiling but Rintarō knew that these two have really different ways of dealing with their emotions... Whatever may be bothering them would probably have something to do with his friend. He hasn't mentioned anything about his relationship with Osamu, but it feels like Rina and Marō have their opinions about the grayhead already. Rintarō knew that these two probably figured it out...

His tranced stopped as Rina wrapped her arms around Rin's body.

"Rina... What's-..." Rin's mouth shut as Marō tears up, wiping his tears.

Rintarō started panicking trying to break free from Rina, but the younger girl tightened her grip around Rin's waist.

"What's gotten into you, Rina, Marō? Are you two okay-..."

"We know... We've been too much of a burden to you, Nii-san..." Marō began crying more but avoiding the gaze of his brother as he fidgets with the arms of his wheelchair.

"No... That's not-..."

"Nii-san.. Osamu-san is your boyfriend, right?" Rina asked lifting her head and looking up at her brother.