CHAPTER 30

"You... you still love me, Samu, after all, that happened?" Suna asked, covering his mouth with the back of his right hand, obviously trembling.

"Yes. I love you still and nothing can change that... I will always love you, even if the world goes against us, I'll fight for you, cause ye'r the only strength I needed, even if I suffer and fall, I'll stand for you... fight until I see you smile, hold your hand tight, embrace you... Rin, I love you."

Rintarō fell to his knees, both palms covering his teary face, and Osamu knelt beside him slowly at a very close distance. The younger twin leaned closer, and their foreheads are touching, they could feel each other's breath and sobs. Osamu held Rin's hands off the latter's face.

Samu, seeing how Rin broke down, pulled him into a very strong embrace. The cold breeze of the night is nothing because, at that moment, they both find the warmth of their lonely bodies and hearts.

Love is really something powerful. It is a fact that what happened can't be changed or healed over time, but as long as their hearts can find forgiveness and continue believing that their happiness still lies in the same person they are hugging right now. Mistakes are made unintentionally and sometimes looking into their eyes is more than enough to understand that feelings are something beyond our comprehension and control.

It was the longest reconciliation and hug they ever shared. As the breeze of the night flew around them, they started to realize how they missed each other's embrace and presence. Rin leaned his head on Samu's chest and closed his eyes as he felt the comfort he craved for the longest time.

As Rintarō squeezed himself closer to his beloved, all he could feel was the warmness of that interaction. Though he obviously enjoys their closeness between them, Rin wasn't able to contain his sneeze as the coldness of the night crawled on him. It wasn't new to him, Wakkanai was a cold place, perhaps it was the empty feeling inside him that made him cold. He smiled slightly at the thought of having Osamu again by his side amidst all that happened between them. Samu's heartfelt love will always be the ultimate reassurance for Rin. But the shock of what unfolded recently had the greatest toll on him since he had issues with betrayal, He knew his own shortcomings on this issue, but as he stepped out of their apartment, one thing was certain, he was ready to talk it out with Osamu. He wanted Osamu Miya back in his life.

"Rin, I think... we need to go back to your apartment, 'cause ye'r getting' sick—" Osamu began as he stood holding Rin's hand tightly, never wanting to ever let go.