CHAPTER 9

Their lips moved into the heat of the moment as Osamu's hands traveled to Rin's back. Rin responded to the kiss which surprised him more. He never felt so at ease with anyone especially not with a client.

It feels so right, yet so wrong.

Gaining his composure back, Rintarō pushed the client back gasping for air. They stared at each other for the next thirty seconds before Rin scooted away towards the bed.

"I... I'm sorry, Rin... I didn't..." Osamu began as he slowly clambered up to the bed and crawled towards his escort... Out of impulse, Rintarō almost jumped out of the bed but unluckily lost his balance and he fell to the floor with a thud

Worriedly, Osamu leaped down, offering a hand to Rin as he bends down, his left hand placed on his bended knee.

"Are ya okay?" he asked the other, but silence just filled the room.

Instead of taking Osamu's hand, Rin just clenched his fist feeling frustrated about this whole thing... another client who wanted to taste his body... He's disgusted by it... and he hates himself more and more.

"I... I... can't do it, Sir... You can just choose-..." Rin tried explaining but was stopped as Osamu spoke. The young escort gazed at the client intently.

"But I want ya..." Osamu blurted and covered his mouth realizing what he had said. He just slumped down to the floor in front of Rintarō mouth slightly open.

"You... You want me? Of course, you do... You won't choose me in the first place if you don't Sir... I understand that... but I know I can't satisf-..." Rin continued holding himself the best he could, keeping his judgment intact.