CHAPTER 19

Rintarō felt his heart skip a beat. The next thing he knows is Osamu kissing him as the other continuously says thank you... Did he nod? Rin wasn’t sure if he did... but why would that matter anyway? He can’t imagine a life without this guy... so what would be the difference if he unconsciously responded and if he remembers it... He would always give the same answer... He would definitely marry Osamu Miya.

Osamu kissed Rin passionately as they find their way back to the bed. Rin sat on the bed as the gray head knelt down in front of him. He slowly unties Rin’s rubber shoes, removing the socks, then stared back at the brunette.

“Rin... I love you... I love you with everything I have...” Osamu began and pushed his lover into the bed. He hovers over him, placing a knee in between Rintarō’s legs. He leaned down kissing Rintarō with a very passionate kiss. Their tongues met again, playfully tasting each other.

Rintarō jolted as Osamu bit his lower lip, and slowly but sweetly suck his jawline down to his neck. Osamu unbuttoned Rin’s shirt exposing his skin... It was cold but the heat of that moment keeps both warm and thrilled. Osamu lifted his face and fixed his eyes on Rintarō, he slowly leans back down but still looking up at his boyfriend. Rin gasped as his boyfriend slowly swirled his tongue on Rin’s left nipple and pinch the other with his fingers.

The raven head hasn’t enjoyed any sex in this place... but tonight is different... it’s special...

Osamu lifted his mouth off Rin’s hardened and reddish nipple with a pop and slowly palms Rin’s erection over the clothed pants. Rin slowly squirm creating more friction as he moves his hips forward and backward as Osamu rubs his manhood. Osamu felt extremely licentious and lustful seeing how his boyfriend responded to his touch.

The gray head unbuttoned Rin’s pants and slid them down together with the boxer, throwing them away on the floor, exposing Rintarō’s soft skin.

“Rin...” Osamu pulled Rin to sit on the bed again, this time removing Rin’s top and throwing it away somewhere in the room. He brushed Rin’s soft hair with his fingers, ruffling that beautiful wavy hair, smiling again as he pecked Rin’s forehead.

“Ye’r so pretty, Rin... I’m so lucky to have ya... I love you, Baby.” Osamu sweetly muttered making Rin blush red.

“So cute” The gray head commented as he kissed Rin again, this time, on his lips but more softly as he pushed their bodies down into the bed again.

In a quick motion, Osamu gets rid of his shirt as well and continuously pleasures his partner who keeps moaning and breathing out lewd noises... His favorite part is when Rin screamed his name as he sucks the escort’s dick a few moments ago...

Osamu, aligned his hardened length to Rintarō’s hole. He slowly pushed in as he intertwined their fingers. Rin’s eyes rolled back, and his back arched in pain which was soon replaced with pleasure. The brunette started moaning Osamu’s name more and more, making the said twin thrust harder and deeper as he hits the spot in which Rin creates a louder lusty sound. It was so pleasurable.

“Ahhhh... Sa...Samu... Ngggh... Mo.. More... Please... I need... you more... haah... Samu!~”

Osamu could feel the heat of their bodies, and his climax fast approaching. He pulled his dick away and flip Rintarō, so the bottom’s back is facing the ceiling. The grayhead holds Rin’s hips and pulls them a little exposing his ass and hole again. Osamu rested down, prepping the hole with a finger, then with another, and a third digit. Rin loudly screamed in pleasure and pain since Osamu didn't even use lube upon entering the entrance except for his own leaking tip.

Osamu lick his upper lip before crouching down and slowly leans towards Rin's waiting hole, his tongue churned inside Rin’s prepped, abused entrance, making the latter squirm but was held still as Osamu hold his thighs in its position.

“Hold.. still, Baby...” Osamu whispered as he leaned down again, tasting Rin’s opening, and palming himself.

When he was satisfied, he aligned his dick again with Rin, and hold it tightly to his partner’s waist before thrusting inside again. Each time he would push in, Rin would scream noises of desire and Osamu’s name. It was really euphoric for the younger twin; he would never forget how wonderful the night it was.

“Aaaaah~ Rin... I’m cumming.... I’m cumming inside you! ~” Osamu grunted and Rintarō’s eyes widened as soon as his partner released inside of him.

Rin started spurting his own thick cum as the gray head removed his length away.

“Sa... Samu...” he continuously muttered making the mentioned man smile widely.

They laid down, side by side, panting. Osamu reached for Rin’s hand and intertwined their fingers. The gray head lifted their hands and kissed Rin’s.

“Baby... I love you...” He whispered in Rin’s ear who is still panting, eyes closed.

“Samu... Thank you... and I love you, Love.” He replied after a few minutes as he catches his breath.

~To be Continued~