CHAPTER 24

I hope you made the right choice, Suna. Sakusa thought sighing while consoling his husband. That's the best he could do for both Atsumu and Osamu. Atsumu needs to be strong for the sake of his younger brother.

It has been three weeks since Rin left, and Osamu became worst and worst than how he was the day before. Atsumu decided to move back to Osamu's home to look after his brother, and Kiyoomi doesn't even argue about it. What right does he have to disagree anyway?

Osamu did blame him about Suna leaving and even though he explained, the younger twin still holds that grudge against him. Since the day Suna left, Osamu never once speak to Kiyoomi. Business is being run by Kiyoomi for the time being, but all transactions are between Atsumu and Osamu.

Kiyoomi was stuck between two rocks, that's what he felt when he talked to Suna weeks ago. He would never like to hurt Osamu by allowing Rintarō to leave, but he couldn't just pressure and dictate the other to stay amidst what happened.

Osamu locked himself up for a week, Atsumu begging his brother to be there with him. Eventually, Osamu agreed. Kiyoo wouldn't ever forget how Osamu went ballistic the moment he knew that Sakusa just let Rin go.

"YA COULD HAVE AT LEAST MADE HIM STAY! KIYOOMI- NII! HOW SELFISH OF YA TO DECIDE FOR ME!" Osamu yelled pushing Sakusa hard that the raven head stepped back. Atsumu was trying to pull Osamu away from his husband.

"Samu... Calm down... Omi tried his best-.." Atsumu tried to get in between.

"DOES HE?! I DON'T THINK SO TSUMU!" he yelled shrugging Atsumu off of him.

"Tsumu..." Sakusa worriedly said as he saw Atsumu losing his balance and falling to the ground.