CHAPTER 11

Rin cried again... feeling the weight of his life lessen down... by those words from someone he never expected... from his client... He felt warm... He feels safe...

He nuzzled himself to Osamu, as the latter slowly wrapped his arms around Rin's shirtless body. It was just minutes in this position, and slowly Osamu whispered the other's name.

"Hey... It's kinda cold, Rin... Ya better wear something..."

Rintarō slowly lifted his head, then slowly stood to grab his shirt from Osamu's hand. Osamu was completely hypnotized that all he could do is stare at his companion.

The younger Miya, sat on the bed, eyes still fixed on Rin.

"You know I might melt by just your stare." He uttered blushing. Rin couldn't deny the fact that Osamu Miya is undeniably hot and sexy... of course, he is nice and cuddly. He couldn't either deny that he is attracted to Samu...

"Can... we cuddle?" Osamu asked as he looked away.

The escort nodded and they slowly went back to bed, both leaning on the headboard. Osamu placed his right hand on Rin's back, and the latter just leaned his head to the gray hair.

They stayed like that for the next 30 minutes entirely quiet and comfortable. They don't need words to say what they feel, and the atmosphere makes their embrace much more than a friendly one.

"Rin, ya wanna lay down? Ye'll be more comfortable when ya lay your head down the pillow." Osamu whispered sweetly.

"Okay... as long as you lay beside me, Sir"

Osamu smiled and tightened his grip on Rin's waist.

They lay on their sides facing each other.

"Say Rin... Can... I ask ya something?"

"What is it?"

"Do ya have... a partner already? I mean... a girlfriend or a boyfriend?" Osamu asked with wonder in his eyes hoping to hear a no from the person who caught his attention since their eyes met.

"No... I don't... I have no time for that... Besides... No one in their right mind would agree to date someone who is working like a rug in a place like this... You think someone would even like me-..."

"Of course... I mean... Ye'r pretty... pretty strong... and... amazing." Osamu utter a little sleepy.

Rin chuckled a little. "You're funny, Samu..."

Instead of responding, Osamu just caressed Rin's face... The latter beamed.

"Ye'r so pretty..." Osamu mumbled groggily.

"Are you sleepy now, Samu?" Rin asked looking at the other who's almost dozing off already. He smiled looking at Osamu.

"You should go to sleep-..." his loud thoughts were cut short when the gray hair muttered...

"Ya don't have a partner.... Ain't that right. Rin? Then... can I be your-..."