CHAPTER 12

Osamu reached home around 9 am, still groggy, and sleepy. He was informed of the decision of the so-called Boss, a few minutes ago as he parked the car in the garage.

He walked inside, closed the door and didn't even realize that Naoki and Misato are already there preparing breakfast.

The older man called Osamu as the young lad walks through the hall of the mansion.

"Osamu-kun.. Where have you been? We are preparing breakfast; would you like to join us?"

"Ahh.. enjoy your breakfast. Don't mind me... I'm full... I'm just a little tired so I wanted to take time to rest up a bit before meeting with a friend."

"A friend? You made a friend? That's good..." Naoki complimented with a smile.

"Please, excuse me... I really am kinda sleepy still." The gray hair yawned feeling tiredness, his eyes drooping down in sleepiness.

"Okay... Take some rest today... Just tell us when you want to eat so we can prepare you something, okay?"

"Thank ya.." Osamu said waving goodbye and strode towards his room. He just removed his bag from his shoulder, his jacket, and his shirt, and slumped down on the bed... closing his eyes to sleep but still wide awake.

It feels great laying on your own bed. But of course, he couldn't deny that he enjoys more cuddling with his favorite person, Rintarō... He felt thrilled just by imagining Rin's face, his beautiful eyes, his soft lips...

"Aaaah! I wanna kiss ya more!" he yelled with a wide grin on his face. "I miss ya, Rin..." he mumbled afterward.