CHAPTER 10

He laughed... I.. I made him laugh... He... Rin.... Is so pretty. Osamu thought withoutlooking away.

"Rin... do ya think... I could ask ya a favor?" Osamu asked making the escort look at the gray hair.

"O..Of course... Ya paid me for my service.. so, anything that pleases you-..."

"Please, don't get the wrong idea, Rin... It's... It's actually... It's nothing like that... I... I just want..."

"What do you want, Osamu-kun?"

"Uhm... Ya don't need to add any honorifics... I'm probably just months or a year older so... just call me Osamu or Samu... okay?"

"Oh.. Alright... So, what is it that you like, Samu?" Rin asked hesitantly... He doesn't know what's running in Osamu's head... the gray hair may be sweet and all, but he wouldn't know if he could really trust this guy just because he feels comfortable around him.

"Rin.. Do ya think... we... we could..." Osamu stuttered looking away from Rintarō...

Of course, Osamu went here to have sex... He would definitely want to spend the night with his chosen hooker... who happened to be me... How stupid of me to believe he is different from everyone else.

"You... wanted.. sex?" Rin whispered and Osamu's eyes widen

"Aaaah. That's a stupid question isn't it, Sir?" Rin continued emphasizing the last word. "You won't be going to a place like this on a cold evening if you just wanted to talk to a stranger... Of course... your agenda is to enjoy devouring someone else's body for what? For fun? For heat?" Rin asked smiling but his eyes are glaring at the other.