CHAPTER 13

Osamu raised his hand to order, and Rintarō seems to be flushed as he quickly made his way to the gray hair customer.

"Hi." Rin greeted smiling

"Hello." Osamu greeted back as his gaze locked with the waiter.

"What... What can I get you, Sir?" Rin asked turning the order slip to write down the order.

"I like oysters..."

"Like the one you ordered yesterday?"

"Yeah. It tastes great... Compliments to the chef" Osamu continued as Rin wrote down the order.

"Would you like anything else?" Rin asked

"Bring me some tea... green tea..."

"Okay..." Rintarō said bowing his head and turns around, but turns his head a little back to Osamu as the customer asked him...

"You'll serve my order, right, Rin?"

Rin smiled and continuously walk towards the counter.

After few minutes, the waiter willingly set the food to Osamu, with which the gray hair enjoys. Rin stood in front of the counter with Kenma.

Osamu is just wearing a light blue sweater jacket, and a black scarf, but Rin couldn't look away... He was so stunned by how this guy could look good on whatever he wears. Last night, he wore a plain long sleeve and fitted pants, but Osamu really got a high sexual appeal and Rin was surely captivated by the tourist's charm.

"Rin..." the puddinghead called catching Rintarō's attention, dragging him out of his thoughts

"Yes, Kenma-kun?" he answered a few seconds after and looked at Kenma.

"Do you happen to know that guy?" Kenma said slightly pointing towards the far-end table of the restaurant. Rin looked there and saw Osamu drinking his tea.

"Y..Yeah, Kinda... He's a tourist."

"I figured as much... I just saw him twice here... Are you friends with him?" Kenma asked curiously

"You can say that... Why are you so interested in it?" Rin asked this time.

"Nothing... I just keep noticing that you are glancing at him once in a while... And he is staring at you..." Kenma stated nonchalantly.

Rin felt heat rising to his cheeks, so he looked away from the co-owner of the restaurant. He isn't particularly friendly with anyone, but his few friends include Kenma and Tadashi who both work here. He couldn't say Kuroo is a friend to him, being his Boss, but he is kind and understanding.

"Maybe, he's just looking at me since I am the only one, he's familiar with..."

"Looking and staring are two different things, though..." Tadashi interjected as he stood beside the blushing Rintarō.

"Please... Don't get the wrong idea... Samu is just..."

"Is that his first name? Guess, Rin got someone who's already on the first name basis, right Tadashi?" Kenma said teasingly smirking at the waiters.