Beisht

Dawn arrived as quietly the door to Lumine's room opened to reveal Shenhe and Paimon quietly enter. Lumine's mostly Inazuman furniture of dark maple cast in a dim glow of the dying fire that crackled in the fireplace nearby. Her pet cat Shenhe had learned to be named Shadow letting out a tiny sleepy squeak from where it lay at the foot of the leather sofa as Paimon left it a full bowl food. "There you go Shadow, it's your favorite. Just like how Paimon knows you like it."smiled Paimon in glee as the cat hopped down and let out a delighted mew. Shenhe in the mean time carefully pulled back the window curtains.

"Lumine, time to get up."she called.

The blonde let out an annoyed and sleepy groan as she glanced over with bleary eyes. Squinting from the light. "Hmphm...Shenhe it's seven in the morning...."she mumbled in protest. Poor Lumine was not an early riser and it always took her awhile to fully wake up. Mornings were never her thing, they had always been Aether's not hers.

"You asked me to wake you up, remember? Today's April 16th and you need to go meet Ningguang before the ceremony. They just finished the Jade Chamber and are about to launch it."Shenhe explained.

"Yeah get up sleepy head!"Paimon urged.

Lumine's eyes grew wide at realizing her two friends were right. Hastily she hopped out of bed her silk red nightgown easily flowing with her rushing movements. Her hair still long due to the effects of the red jade comb used on her last night. "Oh shit! We gotta hurry, aaaahhhh!!!!"she squealed hastily kicking them out of her room so she could change. Ningguang had promised to help her get ready for the ceremony, even going so far as to have the finished Jade Chamber be the site for the celebration after the ceremony. Yunjin, her newest friend going so far to preform for them and a select few others. "Oh why does long hair have to be such a pain to maintain!? This why I prefer it short!"she thought frantically taking the hairpin she had been gifted by Xiao last year on her birthday as she fixed her hair. Thankfully the hairpin was perfect for getting her hair up into a clean high ponytail.

Swiftly she grabbed her twin flower hairpin, the center glowing gold upon contact as she fastened it where it belonged. All that was left was her scarf she fastened with haste as she rushed out the door. But she wondered how Xiao was doing? Due to customs she wasn't allowed to see him until he came to fetch her later today. But she could feel his fear and anxiety and worry....was he alright? Those weren't emotions she was used to feeling from him.

"Ready to get going?"Shenhe asked.

"Yeah. I'm sorry it took a bit longer, its been a long time since I've had such long hair."Lumine said hurrying down the stairs towards Paimon and Shenhe.

"I can understand. I'm not permitted to cut my hair as per master's instructions."nodded Shenhe in understanding.

"Paimon doesn't get it. You look really good with long hair Lumine, that's what Paimon thinks. Mr.Zhongli told Paimon that Xiao kept trying to steal glances at you during that combing thingy."the fairy informed in amusement, making Lumine very flustered as she blushed redder then a pyro Vision.

"P-Paimon how about I turn you into wedding Paimon pie!?"squeaked Lumine, making the fairy squeal.

"You wouldn't dare!"Paimon protested.

"Oh I would, I'd even let Xiangling cook you!"Paimon squealed at this threat from Lumine while Shenhe could only watch. If her red ropes didn't block her ability to express herself, the exorcist would have been laughing as they left the serenitea pot for the Jade Chamber.

 If her red ropes didn't block her ability to express herself, the exorcist would have been laughing as they left the serenitea pot for the Jade Chamber