Chapter 39 - The devils got Shocked

Mom and Dad came just after we finished lunch.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs McAllen!" Miory said as she hugged them as well as Gretarioth. They acted more like a couple. Well, that was good.

Droy and Callahan greeted them and my mom asked, "I am sorry dear... We were about to go pick up all of you but Rick got into an accident."

"It is alright, Mrs McAllen." Callahan said as he came back to my side. "We didn't have any problems."

"That's good to hear. Have you guys had your lunch? We had already prepared it, we just needed to cook the meat." My dad asked.

"Yes, we had. And it was tasty." Miory said.

"Andrew cooked the meat." Droy said and my mom and dad seemed to go into a thinking lane.

Andrew came down from upstairs as he put all the luggage to our rooms. "Andrew seems to be cooking a lot lately." My mom said to me.

"Maybe he is hungry?" I said.

"I am always hungry." Andrew said from behind us as we turned to look at him. Now that I thought about it, he had grown taller. He was my height a year ago but now, he was almost reaching Callahan.

"That's good to hear. A growing boy needs a lot of food." My dad nodded as Andrew rolled his eyes.

"Alright Darling! They need to take a rest." My mom said and looked at us with a wide smile. "Let's go to your rooms."

We all followed behind Andrew and I saw my luggage was at my room that was beside Andrew's room. Callahan's and Droy's luggage was placed in the room opposite mine. Miory and Gretarioth's room was just after Callahan. All of them were stunned and I included.

First, Droy was staying with Callahan and secondly, Miory was staying with Gretarioth. My lips twitched as they gave me a look. But because mom was there they didn't say anything as they went along.

"Alright. Our rooms are not that big but I hope you guys won't have any problems." Mom smiled and told all of us to take a good rest before she went down.

Andrew said, "Uh... If you guys need something, let me know."

Everyone nodded as Andrew went to his room.

Gretarioth hissed, "Why do I have to share my room with her?"

"Same goes for me!" Miory said with a sneer but Droy seemed to be happy as he got to stay with Callahan.

On the other hand, Callahan said, "I will be staying with Carson."

We all looked at him with wide eyes. "What?" I asked. "You do know that is not possible when my mom and dad are here."

"They wouldn't know if I sneak into your room, after all I am a devil." Callahan grinned.

"Then you go stay with Droy," Miory said to Gretarioth.

"Why would I do that?" Gretarioth sneered at her, "Why don't you go stay with Droy?"

"I am a lady! I am going to stay alone." She demanded.

"And I am your husband."

"That is just an act."

"Ah! Then I should just go call Mr and Mrs McAllen." Gretarioth grinned, "and tell them the truth."

Miory grinded her teeth in anger as she said, finally giving in, "Fine! Just take the couch."

"Err... Guys, there is no couch." I informed them and both of them stiffened.