Epilogue - Who is the Real Boss

It had been a month since we got back from my parents' house. We needed to get back as soon as possible because my powers as a devil were going out of my hands.

I could not control my horns appearing on my head or my hands turning to reddish-purple or, my eyes turning to hollow. Sometimes they would transform on their own and it would be a problem if my mom or dad saw it.

Since Andrew knew about devils, it was okay with him but if my parents saw it, they would get heart attacks.

I didn't even go to my office and Devionth said to everyone that I got chicken pox.

I was making coffee for Devionth and tea for me. Even though I turned into a devil, I still loved tea.

I thought turning into a devil would change many things such as there might be changes in my food habits since devils needed souls and human emotions for their energy. But in my case, I still didn't need it.

But I could feel things differently and see things with wider views. But one thing that didn't change was, Devionth still could read my mind.

I felt a presence behind me as my lips curled up. Yes, I could feel others as well and I wouldn't have to get startled anymore.

"Your coffee." I said as Devionth came and wrapped his hands around my waist.

He leaned on my back and pouted, "You are no fun after turning into a devil."

I looked at him from above my shoulders, "What was that?"

"You don't get startled anymore. It used to be fun." He complained.

I elbowed him but it didn't make him flinch. He grinned.

"Soon, you will feel bored everything about me..." I said looking at the kitchen slab. Well, it was true since we would be living for many years from now on and maybe he would start to feel bored with me...

He pinched my belly from above my night gown as I jolted. "Carson, I fell in love with every side of you and besides," his hand went down and found my sweet spot as I gasped. "I would make it interesting for me."

I slapped his hand away as my cheeks shifted in color and I got away from him immediately. "Devionth...!"

"What?" He gave a playful grin as he took the mug and sipped without averting his eyes away from me.

"We-you did it yesterday more than two times!" I said as my heart pumped in unusual ways, "I am sore there."

His grin broadened and I felt like hiding as my mind reminded me how he took me last night and the night before and the before...

My thighs squished on their own as if my body wanted him again even if I was swelling.

He could feel my sensuality as his eyes washed over me and I bit my lips. No! We can't do that!

"Do what?" He asked.

"You know what I mean..."

He put the mug and closed the distance between us as his eyes glinted. If he gave me any more of these looks I was afraid I would do it even if I was sore.

"But your body is saying otherwise." He said as his face neared.

"Oh! I have come at the wrong moment, I suppose?" A voice said as we both yanked away from each other and looked at the source.

It was Allan.

I narrowed my eyes. Was Mr Denver here?

"Allan? Why are you here? Has your father come along?" I asked.