"Geez you're stubborn."

I laid on my bed as I whined about going out.

"I'm not going." I shouted.

"Yes you are! I already told Adam that you were." I groaned out of frustration. "Plus, I saw you and Guy walking back to the dorm. Admit it, you don't hate him for being a jock."

"Fine. I don't hate him. He's not really a jock, per se,
More so just a boy who plays sports. But I really don't wanna go out tonight." I argued.

"Please? PLEASE?" She yelled. I covered my ears as she got gradually louder. Finally I gave in.

"Fine!" I shouted. She immediately stopped

"Yay! Let's get ready!" She jumped up and dragged me to the bathroom.

"I am ready." I stated.

"You're eyeliner is smudged, you're hair is all frizzy, and you're wearing jeans. Put on something comfortable." She said.

I fixed my eyeliner, and put in some oil in my hair to make it not frizzy. I took off my jeans and fishnets and put on some leggings instead. I kept my same shirt on but put a zip up over top of it. Gwen took off her entire Face of makeup and re-did it all. I was done an hour before her. She changed her outfit 4 times and redid her makeup twice.

"How do I look?" She asked with a spin.

"Like I said the last FOUR time. You look great!" She smiled and spun again. "Why did you get ready so early? They don't start practice till 3 and they get done at 4." I looked at the time to see it was only 2:40.

"Why not? Anyway you sure I look good?" She was wearing a cute black dress with white polka dots and a zip up jacket.

"Yes I'm sure. You look good." I reassured. She went back to the bathroom to do her hair. I laid on my bed and listened to my music to pass the time.

I daydreamed. I always did. It seemed excessive, I did it all the time. During school, at night, the only time I didn't was when I was living in the moment. Like when I was ice skating earlier that day. It was a really good moment.

At 4:15 the phone in our room rang and of course,Gwen went to go answer it. He voice got all high picked and happy.

"Ok, see you soon!" She hung up the phone. "Let's go!"

I got up and we walked out the door is our dorm and locked it. We walked down towards the front of the school.

"Where you girls going?" A voice from behind called out. We turned around to see Scooter.

"Out." I said blankly.

"I'll walk ya, I'm sure your dad wouldn't want a pretty girl like yourself to be waking alone, would he Gwen?"

"We're fine." Gwen said.

"We gotta go, Adam and Guy are waiting." We rushed away until we were out of his sight.

"Sorry about him, he's a flirt." I said apologetically.

"That's ok, I enjoy playing hard to get." She laughed.

Gwen and I walked together to the diner and she went on and on about how many cute guys she was sat next to during school.

We walked for about 10 minutes until we arrived. We walked in and Gwen got all excited when she saw the two boys sitting in the booth. We walked over to the booth to sit with them.

"Move over." I said. Guy turned to me and slid over in the booth and Gwen sat with Adam. "How was practice."

They immediately made noises of annoyance.