"You're crazy."

The next morning I woke up to pounding on my door. I ignored it, but I heard Gwen get up and open it.

"She's alseep right now." I heard her say.

"Ok, well, give her this for me." I heard a male voice say. She said "okay" and closed the door as I was sitting up in my bed.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Your brother. It's a letter." She handed me the white envelope and I flipped it over to see who addressed it, it was from my dad. Scooter  got a monthly allowance when he started going away for school, just for necessities and such, so I figured it was the same for me. I ripped the envelope open to see a card from my dad with some money inside. I read the card and it said:

"Dear Tarynn,
I hope school is going well so far! I just spoke with Mr.Hayes and his son and his son said he would love to see you again. So, whenever you come to visit make sure to stop by the Sawyers house and say hello. Love you, see you soon.
Love,Dad."

I shuddered at the note. I would never be caught dead visiting Wyatt. My dad never knew that he cheated so, in his eyes Wyatt Hayes was just the nicest, most perfect guy. If only he knew. I put the card in my night stand drawer.

——
At around 4:45,Gwen had informed me that she invited Guy and Adam over at 5:00. Usually, I wouldn't  be  stoked that she invited them without asking, but this time, I didn't mind it so much. These guys weren't just people from class, they were my friends.

"Ok,cool." I replied.

"What? No, retaliation? No 'oh my gosh Gwen, why didn't you tell me!'?" She asked in disbelief.

"Not tonight. Plus I want the inside scoop of what went down last night." That wasn't really a lie. I did wanna know what happened.

I got up off my bed and straighten out the covers. Then went to the bathroom to brush my hair so I didn't look like I just rolled out of bed, even though, technically, I just did.

I walked back to my bed and grabbed my book from the night stand and tried to read, but being dyslexic made it very un-enjoyable. Audio book are more my thing. I gave up and put my book back on the table and just played music off my Walkman instead while I waited for them to get there.

I laid on my bed and heard the door open and heard Gwen saying "Hey! Come in!" I stays on my bed, with my eyes closed.

"Move over." I heard a voice from above. I opened my eyes to see Guy at the foot of my bed. I rolled my eyes and pulled myself up to give him room to sit down. I took off my headphones and set them on my nightstand on top of my book.

"So, you gonna tell us or what?" I asked urgently.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Uhm, hello? Last night?" I remarked. His eyes lit up with remembrance  as he mouthed "Ohhh". They went on to explain that they used the fire ants from the ant farm in the lobby and had them go into the varsity dorms. My eyes widened. What an elaborate plan. Makes me wish I had come and helped.

"That's insane. You guys are crazy." I told him.

"This was all Charlie's idea." He defended. I heard a small groan from the other side of the room and my eyes fell on Adam who was rolling his eyes at Charlie's name.

"I take it Guy left some details out?" Gwen asked Adam.

"Oh, yeah..." Guy uttered quietly.

"Well, go on. Spill." Gwen insisted

"Ok, so basically, after the ant fiasco, my team I guess, challenged Guys team to a pre-showdown early this morning, and Charlie was all mad at me for leaving last night." He said in an annoyed tone.

"Not to say that Charlie is being reasonable, but why did you leave with them?" I asked curiously.

"I didn't know they were gonna leave you guys there, they said there was a change of plans and that we were going to all hang out at this like bar or whatever. But after like 20 minutes of you guys not showing up, I realised they lied." I nodded at him. Sounds like something they would do.

"Did you tell Charlie that?" Gwen asked.

"He didn't give me a chance to talk." He looked down at his hands knit his eyebrows.

"I'm sure he'll cool down, man." Guy empathised.

"Yeah, I don't know. Anyway, how did you guys manage to pay?" He asked.

"You know how people say if you can't pay the bill, you have to do the dishes and stuff?" Guy asked Adam. He nodded. "Yeah, it's true."

"But then I came and saved the day!" I cheered. "You guys owe me big time!"

"You're crazy." Guy remarked.

"Did you forget that I saved all your asses?" I asked accusingly.

"No, but let's be realistic, you won't even let us pay for your dinner at mickeys, how are we gonna pay you back if you refuse to take anything from anyone?" I pursed my lips. He was right. Touché,Germaine, touché.

"Figure it out." I teased. "I mean you could get Charlie to stop being a jerk to me all the time."

"What'd you mean?" Guy asked. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"He has screamed in my face like 2 time. He's an asshole." I reasoned.

"What? When?" Gwen asked.

"Last night and after his game last week. He think just because Scooter my brother that I can control him. It's ridiculous." I said as I bit down my my nails.

"Yeah, I dunno what's going on with him. I mean he started a fist fight between him and Adam this morning." My jaw dropped. Who could ever hit Adam? He's like the sweetest, most polite  guy ever. Which explains why him and Gwen ate so good together.

"He needs to be put down." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. He needed to grow up.

"He seems like a pain." Gwen chimed in.

"He wasn't always like this." Adam defended.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief. It seems like an attitude as bad as his had to have been concocted over the years.

"Yeah," Guy started. "He's just all bummed out because he's used to being the leader, being the best and now he's not. Not to mention our old coach left right out of the blue."

"Oh, that's so sad." Gwen mentioned.

"Yeah, I mean that sucks for him and all, but that doesn't give him a right to be a jerk to everyone around him." I expressed.

A/n:
Fun fact #6:
Jesse was supposed to return for the 3rd movie, but refused when he found out Kenan Thompson (Russ Tyler) was returning as well. They did not get along at all.