"Now you're giving me a headache."

My head was pounding the next morning, and I felt like garbage. I decided to sleep in for a little longer before getting ready for class. I ended up getting up 30 minutes before social studies and got dressed. I slipped into my ripped jeans and my dads old letterman jacket and walked to class.

As usual, Gwen ran up to me squealing and jumping all around.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked her.

"You're not gonna believe what happened!" She squealed again causing me to cover my ears.

"What happened?"

"Adam! He asked me to hang out today after school! Isn't that great!" I smiled happily at the girl who had finally seemed to catch Adams attention.

"That's great! I'm so happy for you!" Her eyes widened, indicating that there was more.

"That's not all! When I walked into math today, Guy was asking about you!" I rolled my eyes, but felt the blush as it crept onto my cheeks.

"Oh yeah? What did he say?" I asked, trying to would as disinterested as possible.

"He was asking where you were and if you were okay and he was like 'do you think Tarynn would wanna hang out with us?' When Adam asked me to hang out with them!!" She was so unbelievably chipper.

"Yeah, that's a hard pass. My head still hurts." It was true. My head was non stop poundings all night.

"No problem! I already invited them to our dorm. We don't even have to go out." My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"Gwen! No! I don't wanna hang out with him. I've been with him the past few days." I threw my head back in frustration.

"Oh please, the only reason you don't wanna hang out with him is because you're afraid that you're actually starting to like him." She replied, hands on her hips, and a smile plastered on her face.

"Not even close. I just want some down time."

"Sureeee. Whatever you say! Now come on. We're gonna be late." She grabbed my hand and dragged me to social studies.

I sat down with Gwen and Guy and Adam sat with us too.

"So Tarynns in for tonight." I glared at her and she just smiled. I looked back at guy who was trying to contain his smile. But I could see it perfectly. "Our dorm, okay?"

"Yeah. Sounds good." Adam said.

I looked down at my hands and let out a quiet sigh.

"What's wrong Tarynn? Are you getting sick of us?" Guy teased.

"As a matter of fact, I am." I joked back.

"Right. That's impossible." Gwen said.

"Oh? And why's that?" I questioned.

"Because love never gets tired." She grinned.

"Yeah your right...except there's no love within this little group here." I argued.

"You're so clueless." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked urgently.

"You'll find out. Bye!" She got up and ran off before I could say anything else.

"That girl gives me a headache." I placed my face on my face and let our a groan.

"Are you sure the headaches not from you deciding to cuddle the ice?" Guy teased.

"Don't play with me." I warned. He threw his hands up as a sign of surrender and I laughed.