Valentines Day Bunny😍 -Awesamponk

Do I know anything about Valentines? No. Did I even write this for Valentines? No. Enjoy and make sure you take care of yourself today!

Sam's POV (first person)

Honestly, I regretted this situation completely. My hands were sweating slightly and contaminating the flowers in them. The fact I'm sweating is terrifying considering how cold it is here. The snow seemed to crunch beneath my feet way louder than I had anticipated, narking every step I took. You could see my multiple hesitations imprinted on the once smooth snow, only one other set of footprints on the powder. In all honesty I didn't know if this was too romantic or not, I looked it up online. To be fair, I've been crushing on this boy since the 1300's. Hence why at the current moment I am standing at his doorstep in the snow, holding a bunny and a handful of flowers. We had been dating for a mere three months and I wanted to make sure this Valentines convinced him I was the perfect boyfriend. To convince myself of that as well. The bunny squirmed under my arm and I promptly hushed it. I knew Ponk's brother wasn't home yet, thankfully, so I had some time before he got here. He was probably at the UN or something, where I was supposed to be. Clearly I had anticipated and decided now would be better than later, plus I didn't really want Ant to get involved. I moved the bunny under my other arm, the poor thing was probably cold, and knocked on the door. Not too loud, but loud enough he would hear so I wouldn't back out.

"Sammy? Are you okay?"

I assume I do look rather tense. Probably intimidating, I realise. I'm standing straight and flexing my muscles as well as pretty well staring him down. I cleared my throat and relaxed my posture slightly. I handed him the flowers anxiously, "Happy Valentines, my love." I managed, voice thick. I see his surprise and his face warm up, and I can't help but smile softly. "Oh," I said, remembering the bunny as they squirmed like a worm under my arm. "Also," I finished, handing him the bunny. The moment he saw it his eyes went as wide as the moon and I felt my face heat up. He gently took the bunny from my hands and grinned wider than I thought he could, and I almost passed out from sheer cuteness. Ponk's little fang-like teeth poking out somehow made this even more adorable.

"Oh my god, I love them! All of it! I- Thankyou!" He squealed. Well, not squealed, but you get the memo.

"Of course, Valentines are made to show appreciation and love to a romantic partner, aren't they?" I said, a small grin on my face.

"Yeah, I just- I didn't- well I 'm not saying, I-"

"Words, Ponk." I whispered, leaning down to pick him up gently. I lifted him until he met my eyes and smiled lightly, kissing his nose.

"I didn't expect you to do...love!"

"I take offence to that, dear." I scoff. I see where he is coming from though. Waredens had that stereotype, and one I always followed. Until now. Ponk was special to me, he was who I wanted to be as a kid. We were the same age growing up, he was taller than me then. I grew after I attacked Dream, and won mind you. Ponk tells me that was brave, meanwhile he's gone through hell and back. I learned archery so I could do an activity with him without seeming creepy.

"I'd do anything for you, my love" I whispered. He smiled and brought the bunny up and we booed noses. I never grinned so wide before, it almost hurt. He gently moved the bunny away to kiss me softly, I kissed back of course. I would have pulled him closer, but he hopped out of my arms suddenly. "Hey; I wasn't done!" I pouted.

"Come in, I have a gift for you too!"

Is he prepared for every situation? Probably. "Oh come on I thought I was gonna surprise you" I huffed."

"You did, but I always surprise you back" he hummed, and he wasn't wrong. I scooped him up once more and huffed at his protests. "Just point in the right direction and I'll go there." I stated simply, seeing no issue with this. I felt warm and fuzzy inside. I nuzzled into his hair slightly as he told me where to walk. By the time I reached the kitchen, I immediately knew what he did.