✶ 𝐂𝐇𝐏 𝟎𝟏 ﹒𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ⧉﹕

[ ➜﹒☆ ] The door creaked giving an indication of someone's arrival

[ ➜﹒☆ ] The door creaked giving an indication of someone's arrival. The dark and old room filled with the moonlight, and when everyone's eyes shifted towards the door; there stood you. The eyes that lost their spark suddenly lit up, 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 . . .

They all looked at each other with an amusing smile on their lips as they all stood up delighted to have you here on the doorstep of their shop. ↯

〈 ➔ ✦﹕〉

You were afraid, of course, and nervous because this is all so new to you. They all stood up striding toward and you felt so fragile against them because their grins, eyes and the objects on their hands indicated something. Now at that moment, you knew where you stumbled upon. You smiled nervously as they stood in front of you but instead of your worst-case scenario, they made you sit on the chair that was in the middle of the room. They all stood surrounding you giving you their best smile.

« ╴✶﹑»

"Now look who we have here.... It's you. We are delighted that you decided to come in. Here's our review shop and we have the experience you might be looking for. In this judgemental world, there are hundreds of people who are ready to judge you without even knowing you. We think you might be one of those victims of that judgemental world. No worries fella! You are on the right doorstep. This is a shop created by our Phantom Community for people like you who need guidance instead of absurd judging. We believe everyone should be given a chance to reflect and change. That's how we become the best version of ourselves. I think you need our guidance too. Rest assured and don't be afraid our nightshade review shop will help you with that."

( →﹒✷﹒)

They finished their welcoming speech by taking turns and you were mesmerised by their synchronisation with each other. You looked at all of them with fascination and were a little bit scared by their identities. One of them snapped their fingers and a bright light spread around the room blinding your eyes and you shield them unable to bear it. When you open your eyes next time the room has changed. Everything has changed. The room wasn't old and dark. Instead, lanterns and beautiful candles were burning, lighting up the whole room. There were many interesting things and you didn't even know some of the things. Your eyes roamed around, scanning the room until there was a clearing of the throat and you immediately shifted your attention back towards them.

『 ≋﹒⭔ 』

"Now welcome to our Nightshade Review Shop and we are delighted for your presence here, dear. We know why you are here. Rest assured you are gonna get what exactly you are looking for. Let us introduce you to our book, tell you about the rules, how to fill the forms, our rubrics and about our witches - I mean our Reviewers."

< ⺌◎ >

𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞? 🔮