➜﹒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀 - 3 ʬʬ﹒

THE APARTMENT BY Rvelra

REVIEWER: ilovvebts

⬙﹒TITLE:

The title feels normal but it could be because I've heard it many times. It does fit with the story, although I think you could have thought of something better but this is
good enough and I like it.

⬙﹒COVER:

In terms of editing, this is a great cover and I also loved the color scheme, but I believe the design could have been better.

The text design doesn't go well with the colours I believe. In my opinion, the texts aren't exactly visible or eye-catching at all.

I suggest you change it to something better, and more intriguing.

⬙﹒BLURB:

I believe your blurb was perfect. You were able to explain the book well, and as a rom-com book it does attract your attention.

Before diving into the story, the blurb gives a clear view of what's going on in the book without giving away spoilers so I like it.

⬙﹒GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY:

I'm no grammar expert but there weren't any mistakes that I
could note which makes the book easy to read.

⬙﹒PLOT:

I was satisfied with the plot so I don't have much to say about it. There aren't any special event to mention or anything I would like to change.

There were certain things you were sure of and you did it according to that so it was perfect in its own way.

⬙﹒PACE OF THE STORY:

Now, this is where I actually have a problem. It's not because I didn't like the pace or anything, but it's because of the lack of elaboration.

There was little to no elaboration on everything making the story unsatisfying. I honestly wasn't satisfied with the story.

⬙﹒CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT:

Your method of creating and introducing new characters were nice, and I also love how you put them in situations as everything was perfectly aligned.

The only problem I have is that you failed to be detailed about the emotions exhibited by your characters.

When a situation comes up, you weren't about to give detailed description of their actions as well as their emotions which honestly irritated me a little.

I would suggest you take adequate time to plan out actions and imagine how you would react in situations, as this would help you give detailed description as well as help your readers bond with your characters.

⬙﹒WRITING STYLE:

As I previously stated, you lack elaboration in your writing style. You don't explain your characters' actions and emotions thoroughly for which reason I couldn't connect to the story at all.

Every other aspects like your imagination, creation, the blurb and the pace of the story were nice but still the lack of elaboration was a major no-no for me and made me lose some interest.

I advise you avoid doing
that. You need to make your story a bit longer by explaining these things  properly.

⬙﹒ENDING:

Your ending felt a bit rushed and I couldn't even tell if it was an ending or not.

You don't need to change the scenarios just make it longer and more detailed by adding some things in it.

It wasn't satisfying.

⬙﹒PERSONAL ENJOYMENT:

Honestly, I got a bit bored reading it because of how rushed it was. Just work on that and you would get a really nice book that would attract a lot of attention.

⬙﹒DETAILED REVIEW:

I don't really have much to say here as I already said it all, but just work on giving detailed description of the actions carried out by the characters as well as the emotions felt, as this would help your readers relate and bond with your characters.

I would really love to see you improve on these points.