⪩﹒❀ 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐘 - 2

SPIN FOR ME, MUDBLOOD by Rvelra

REVIEWER: ClaireMari29

⬦﹒TITLE: 5/10

The "Spin for me" in the title had me hooked, but the "Mudblood" part made me confused, this could be because I'm not an Harry Potter Fan. Apologies for that.

⬦﹒BOOK COVER AND BLURB: 3/10

For your book cover, I honestly can't see Hermione or Draco in there, the picture is dull with some effect which doesn't look great. I suggest changing the cover add adding Hermione and Draco’s face claim.

For your blurb, it showed a bit of what would happen in your book, yet I think you should add more details, like how Draco could admire Hermione, and explain how Hermione is wicked.

⬦﹒STORY DESIGN, CONTENT, CREATIVITY, AND PLOT: 3/10

Honestly, I found no creativity in the book which made the book and its content very dull for me.

The plot which is about how Draco admires Hermione and so the two were paired for the ball, yet Hermione though, was an evil person, which makes Draco dislike her for it.

This is quite a bit bland though and not relatable for me since there are lack of details.

⬦﹒GRAMMAR, SPELLING, AND WRITING STYLE: 10/20

I found no grammatical or spelling errors, and the only issue I had was the writing style. It was very dull with little to no description, I would suggest playing with fonts - use bold for dialogue, and italics for thoughts, or maybe, use bold plus italics for thoughts and underline for notes and messages, that will be fine.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: 6/10

I can see the characters developing from there as you portrayed how Hermione and Draco’s story of hate to love one, which is quite fair and unique already for me

ORIGINALITY: 15/15

The work is very original as I can see you had many ideas and knowledge about the Harry Potter Fandom.

STORY WORLD AND SETTINGS: 5/10

The story world and settings were slightly portrayed, it was not satisfactory for me since it was lacking a bit in the description.

REVIEWER AND READER ENJOYMENT: 5/15

I'd rate this as a five because honestly I'm not much of an Harry Potter Fan. Although, I believe an Harry Potter fan would rate this higher.

⬦﹒TOTAL: 52/100