➜﹒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀 - 4 ʬʬ﹒

MOONFALL BY bigscarr12

REVIEWER: ilovvebts

⬙﹒TITLE:

The title was fit for your story, although I believe you could have thought of something better, maybe it's because you couldn't match the story's title and blurb with every chapter.

⬙﹒COVER:

The cover is really good but it doesn't match the story at all. I think you
could have been more creative.

There was just Batman looking at the sky and that's it. The text designs could be more creative too. You need to find something more attractive and
need to input more design in texts. It was too plain for my taste.

⬙﹒BLURB:

I understand what you intended to do in your blurb but it didn't work out.

You gave out too much information. I would suggest writing the first paragraph and scenario differently or even cutting some parts.

Your mistake in the first paragraph was adding too much dialogue, which is unnecessary. You should rewrite it but with different dialogues and also make it mysterious.

The second paragraph in the blurb was interesting though and it made me interested in the book.

⬙﹒GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY::

You make a lot of minor grammatical mistakes, example when you were introducing characters, it should have been Leonard DiCaprio as Titian Lino and not the opposite.

Please pay attention to minor details like these and try to use more words and make it long. It feels
like an essay.

⬙﹒PLOT:

The plot was well thought but wasn't executed properly.

The first chapter itself had me
confused, and I had to back-read to understand. You need to progress slowly. You aren't smooth when you're switching scenarios and you do not explain things thoroughly which makes me confused.

Please try to write patiently by putting in more words and stretching it a bit. Your great imagination won't be able to show if you rush everything.

⬙﹒PACE OF THE STORY:

Honestly, I don't have much to say here, but I'll just emphasize on the fact that you need to be patient.

You need to explain things in details before jumping onto the other scenario so your readers can understand. I couldn't understand the first scenario and the next
scenario came already. Don't do that.

You were writing Bruce and Alexandra's scene and I really don't think it was a proper scenario.

⬙﹒CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT:

I couldn't connect to your characters because of the way you wrote them. Your great imagination is of no use if you can't express with good words. It becomes a waste.

Your inability to describe your characters made me lose interest. After every dialogue you don't
describe the emotions properly at all. It was like you were writing a short summary of everything.

There was a lack of emotions and the actions were written like it's a small essay on them. It looked like you were hurrying it.

⬙﹒WRITING STYLE:

This is where all the problems came from dear. It's all because you couldn't get your writing style right. It's all because of this.

You need to improve here and boom your story will reach sky high. I could see you have a great imagination, scenarios in your mind but you're putting them wrongly in your writing.