⪩﹒❀ 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐘 - 1

KIARA FLAMES BY 99problemstosolve

REVIEWER: ClaireMari29

⬦﹒TITLE: 7/10

The title for this story is fine by me, although when I checked your book I noticed you didn't capitalize the 'flames' which isn't right.

⬦﹒BOOK COVER AND BLURB: 9/10

The book cover is great, it matches with the title of the work and it shows the magical vibes.

Your blurb, on the other hand, was very long. Although it showed what will happen in your book, which is good, I would suggest you shorten it, since you don't want to give spoilers to the readers.

⬦﹒STORY DESIGN, CONTENT, CREATIVITY, AND PLOT: 8/10

It's quite clear this author is very creative as they added character aesthetics and banners in the work, which is good.

I found the content quite unique as I checked the introduction and the aesthetics. The plot is great and impressive enough, it clearly expresses how Kiara wishes to be free from the chains and burdens within her.

⬦﹒GRAMMAR, SPELLING, AND WRITING STYLE: 20/20

No grammatical or spelling errors were found.

Your writing style is indeed unique too as I found it impressive enough, and the descriptions for each line were finely executed.

⬦﹒CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: 7/10

I only read 3 chapters of this work, and so far it's clear how Kiara’s character development is fine, her expressions, thoughts, and actions are well portrayed.

⬦﹒ORIGINALITY: 15/15

From your writing, I can notice that your work is very original.

⬦﹒STORY WORLD AND SETTINGS: 10/10

The story world and settings are greatly executed, and the usage of pictures in the book was very helpful for readers to imagine.

⬦﹒REVIEWER AND READER ENJOYMENT: 9/15

For now, I had rated this part as 9 due to the fact I am not much of a fantasy reader. Whatever this book genre is, despite this being stated, I think you only need to capitalize the Flames part in the title, that’s the con you had for your work, I might try to read more parts if I had time.

⬦﹒TOTAL: 85/100