% 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 - 1﹒✿

Faux Hearts BY gangstainheels247

REVIEWER: www-uwu-com

◖﹒TITLE - 8/10

The title was interesting at first, after searching what Faux meant I had different ideas as to how the book was going to turn out. Artificial hearts, though I do not get.

It’s a classic enemies to lovers story so I don’t get how artificial hearts work in this. It’s a cool title, I’ll give you that. You don’t have to change it, but it’s kind of irrelevant to the plot.

◖﹒SYNOPSIS - 10/10

I LOVE the synopsis. It tells us so much about the story but doesn’t give away too much about it.

It tells us about both Aariz and Selena but not too much in depth. It tells us about their relationship and the first question gives away the end of the book in just the right amount. It doesn’t say everything about the end but it leaves an impression. I love it, it really sets you off into the book.

◖﹒PLOT - 24/30

It’s cliche, mostly as an enemies to lovers plot if you look at it from a general overview. I love how you made all the characters Muslim and you didn't put too much emphasis on the fact that they were Muslim either.

It’s just like they just were. No cultural appropriation either (I’m a Muslim myself). You represented us beautifully. Not in an over-exaggerated way.

◖﹒CHARACTERS - 13/15

The characters were great, and overall I loved them.

The main characters were absolutely phenomenal. I could relate with them perfectly, especially Selena since she’s a Muslim girl like I. But even if they aren’t, they both go through the very real struggles of being compared to someone else and feeling like you’re not good enough.

Your side characters, however, were sort of cast aside.

◖﹒GRAMMAR - 20/20

It’s perfect, what else can I say?

◖﹒WRITING STYLE - 10/15

You have a slight problem with the POVs, also with spelling. At times you would switch to using ‘I’ instead of ‘she/her’ and it would be confusing because I would have to read it again to figure out what’s happening, are they talking to someone or is it their inner monologue?