➜﹒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀 - 1 ʬʬ﹒

Autumn Finch BY Snowheart19__3

REVIEWER: ilovvebts

⬙﹒TITLE:

When I read the title with the blurb I thought it could have been better and after reading the story my opinion was firmer.

I didn't get why it was called Autumn Finch after the girl. Is it because of the boy's determination, or does the plot revolves around her? I don't think so. I think there's more to the story, right?

Even though it's just been like seven chapters, I can tell that there's so much more to the story, especially from the male lead's POV. I think you could have taken more time to think about the title.

This is fine too but I don't think it does justice to the story.

⬙﹒COVER:

I felt the cover was pretty good. I liked the fact that you put effort into making this cover. Requesting a cover for it was a good idea. The picture they chose and the filter they put it on was really good.

Maybe the texts could have been better though. I don't know much about designs but I can tell that there could have been a better choice of text design.

I also loved the aesthetics you put then again maybe you could have requested or ordered it from a graphic shop, so it'd look really pretty.

⬙﹒BLURB:

The blurb was a bit cliche but good. The way you phrased it was nice but a little bit cliche and confusing.

Sure, it's intriguing but I still think you could have done it better. I loved your choice of words but you couldn't organize it well.

The starting was confusing and I had to read it two times to think if it was related to the story.

⬙﹒GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY:

Your grammar and vocabulary were pretty neat. Although your chapters were too short and suddenly got long, I couldn't spot any mistakes. I'm glad about that because I hate reading stories with grammatical mistakes.

⬙﹒PLOT:

I think it needs to be neater and more planned. It looks like you have the story planned out in your head but you are a bit unsure of how you will execute it.

Character plays a major part in the execution and progression of the plot and that's where you lack. It'd be better if you will plan out a certain limit of words per chapter and try to maintain that.

I know real-life schedules can be tough and that's why you should take your time, plan out every chapter, and also the word limit. That will help to make your chapters look organized and also with the progress of the story.

⬙﹒CHARACTER AND THEIR DEVELOPMENT:

The story hasn't progressed much for me to comment much on it but still, I'll point out your mistakes as you can easily make the changes as you're still in the early stages of the book. You have the time so please consider this.

You need to work on the female lead's character more. You need to plan out properly for that character, take for example the bullying scene you wrote, the emotions were correct but the situation you created wasn't on point.

I can't say anything about the development but the starting point is weak. You didn't write long chapters hence it looks messy and confusing.

You could have easily finished that seven chapters in one or two actually but you stretch it out with confusing characters.

⬙﹒PACE OF THE STORY:

As you can guess already I'm not satisfied with the pace of the story. I already mentioned it in the plot too that you need to plan it out. You need to organize and plan for every chapter.

At this rate, the pace of the story will slow down at an extreme rate. Keep your chapter lengthy and progress it after planning it out.

Write down what you want to do in this chapter and then the next. That will help.

⬙﹒WRITING STYLE:

I like your writing style. I love how you know how to phrase your words and there are no grammatical mistakes, which pleases me. You just need to put more length and plan it out.

⬙﹒ENDING:

It's still ongoing so no comments.

⬙﹒PERSONAL ENJOYMENT:

Honestly, I couldn't enjoy it much because of the disorganized chapters. I liked the blurb and their imagination but the execution wasn't on point so I keep thinking about how it needs to change.

⬙﹒DETAILED REVIEW:

So here I am thinking of what to say since I feel like I already pretty much covered everything still I would like to point out how I liked the imagination you tried to put even though you missed some points in execution.

I feel like this could be a great story but only if you will know how to execute it. Good luck with your book.