⪩﹒❀ 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐘 - 2

We are the LOST GIRLS BY kth_disneyfanatic

REVIEWER: ClaireMari29

⬦﹒TITLE: 3/10

Sorry to say, the title for this book is not attractive and not hooking enough for readers to see it as a story.

⬦﹒BOOK COVER AND BLURB: 3/10

The cover is very simple, same for the blurb, if I'll be brutally honest, neither of the two got me hooked to read your story, I HIGHLY SUGGEST you rewrite your blurb and also change your cover (you could get one at our graphic shop). For the cover, I'd suggest focusing on the girls who were indeed missing, as it's the part of your story title.

⬦﹒STORY DESIGN, CONTENT, CREATIVITY, AND PLOT: 5/10

I can say that things are very simple, and so I haven't sensed any creativity within your work, yet the only thing that hooked me a bit to read your work was the plot after I checked the blurb and analyzed it a little.

⬦﹒GRAMMAR, SPELLING, AND WRITING STYLE: 15/20

I found errors in both grammar and spellings of your work, your writing style at the same time was quite okay for me, as I read your work, yet I haven't understood things a little since it was written in 1st POV then switched to 3rd POV on the other.

I suggest for Fanfictions like this to be written in 3rd POV to be understandable. Also, please focus on using one POV in writing stories, you can edit your spelling and grammar errors by using a grammar checker like Grammarly.

⬦﹒CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: 5/10

Once again, I'm only giving half to this segment because I couldn't analyze well if the characters had any developments, this is because the work was written in 1st POV and switched to 3rd POV.

⬦﹒ORIGINALITY: 15/15

Your work is very original as I checked this within, nothing else to say.

⬦﹒STORY WORLD AND SETTINGS: 6/10

The story world and setting for this book are fine by me since I know a bit against the Disney Fandom.

⬦﹒REVIEWER AND READER ENJOYMENT: 7/15

I am very sorry dear if this review offended you, but I'm only saying the points you need to change with your work, you have a long way to go in terms of writing and you also need to correct those errors within your work for now.

⬦﹒TOTAL: 59/100