ꜜ⨳﹒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑 - 3 ıllı

Fake Nerd BY sparkles_shimmer

REVIEWER: Mitali2203

➔ TITLE:

The title is well connected to the story but it didn't intrigue me, maybe it would attract a particular type of audience but the ones who look for deeper meaning would just skip it.

➔ COVER:

The font of the title is going out of the frame. The crops of Kim Taehyung and the girl (y/n) don't fit very well. Also, the space that is left out above is filled with flowers which is very random. I think you need to change the cover or approach a graphic shop (you could get one at our graphic shop). Remember, a simple cover is always good to go to.

➔ BLURB:

The blurb is something that gives a reader an insight of the book. It should be hooking and make the reader curious of what lies inside the book. Usually, a well constructed blurb is just a perfect blend of information, mystery, the conflict and a cliffhanger. Nevertheless, a blurb needs to makes a reader open the book and dive inside.

In your blurb, there were many mistakes. A reader might just skip it. It requires a lot of changes. So, here's a short analysis.

The actual blurb:

“What will happen when BTS Bully's a girl. But she turned out to be the daughter of one of the richest people in Korea. She disguises herself as a nerd. Teahyung falls in love with her. Will she accept Taehyung after he bullied her? And broke her heart in front of the whole school. Embarrassed her in front of everyone................. She was just a bet to him but then he realized that she isn't just a bet. But maybe it's too late. She'll come back for a revenge.

THE ANALYSIS:-

First of all, the name of the protagonist is wrong. It is Kim Taehyung and not Teahyung.

Now, how it should have been:

What will happen when a girl is bullied by BTS? Turns out she is the daughter of one of the richest people in Korea who disguises herself as a nerd.

Taehyung then falls in love with her. Will she accept Taehyung after he bullied her, broke her heart in front of the whole school, embarrassing her in front of everyone?

She was just a bet to him but then he realized that she is more than just a bet. But maybe he realizes it too late.
She'll come back for revenge.