⪩﹒❀ 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐘 - 1

Love Brutally by EstelleKnightrise

Reviewer: ClaireMari29

⬦﹒TITLE: 9/10

Title of this masterpiece was indeed a great one, I liked how you decided to be all catchy with it and also, my first impression while checking your work out was indeed "perfection" which is what I like the most when reading stories like this.

⬦﹒BOOK COVER AND BLURB: 8/10

Cover and Blurb? They're both amazing! Yet your blurb was very long and worse as it's super decorated, I suggest making it simple by adding a simple border on the top, and lower part of the blurb as a design.

⬦﹒STORY DESIGN, CONTENT, CREATIVITY, AND PLOT: 10/10

This book is VERY CREATIVE. I'm shocked and impressed with the Netflix trailer for your work, also to make people hooked with your work you even added GIF in each chapter so readers can easily imagine the characters while enjoying your work, which is very good (from my own point of view as a reader) to imagine the storyline.

⬦﹒GRAMMAR, SPELLING, AND WRITING STYLE: 16/20

I found a few misspellings and a few grammatical errors, at the same time, I find the writing style quite simple and cool enough while reading your work, I suggest rewriting your work with Grammarly and Quillbot to fix the errors in your work.

⬦﹒CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: 6/10

I rated this segment as six because I haven't understood the protagonist's development well even after reading it so many times, maybe this is because it was written in 1st POV. I highly suggest writing it in 3rd POV, for readers to understand it well.

⬦﹒ORIGINALITY: 15/15

No need to elaborate things for this part because this work is very original.

⬦﹒STORY WORLD AND SETTINGS: 9/10

I can easily imagine the complete story world and settings as I read your work until the very end, and that's very impressive.

⬦﹒REVIEWER AND READER ENJOYMENT: 13/15

Your work is very amazing, and thanks for giving me a K-Drama styled story with GIF all over, as it helps me imagine what's truly going on for your work, I only suggest changing the writing POV, that's all I can say, hope that my points can help you.

⬦﹒TOTAL: 86/100