% 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 - 3﹒✿

KEYS TO THE NIGHT REALM BY WriterofStarlight

REVIEWER: www-uwu-com

◖﹒TITLE - 9/10

Incredible, I couldn't think of a better one, but, I suggest you change it slightly to ‘Key to the Night Realm’ since it’s mainly about one seal, not multiple of them (though there are a lot). But otherwise, it’s awesome. The moment I saw the title, I was interested.

Great job!

◖﹒SYNOPSIS | 10/10

I liked it a lot as it was well-crafted so it didn't reveal anything. I feel it could've been a bit longer, maybe add that she was accused of stealing Starkeep’s seal (and explain what that is) and who Astrid is as well. It would make the synopsis more interesting.

◖﹒CREATIVITY - 10/10

I applaud you for your world building, everything was in line and made sense. You didn't crossed anything out, though it’s quite easy to to. For example, imagine in one chapter you said using magic is illegal and in another you say that certain people can use magic.

Great job!

◖﹒PACING - 9/10

The pacing was great. It wasn't too fast or too slow. The amount of words you used to write everything was great. You didn't add too many details and you kept it going.

◖﹒ELEMENTS - 14/15

Everything was important and needed. Nothing was not needed. The part I liked the most was her brother’s betrayal because that really shocked me although I believe you could've executed that part better and put more emphasis on it.

◖﹒CHARACTERS - 15/15
Well-rounded and thought-out. I live for your characterization abilities. Astrid’s brother is not your ordinary villain nor Astrid your ordinary hero.

◖﹒GRAMMAR - 10/10

It was good.

◖﹒WRITING STYLE - 15/15

I’m in love with your writing. It was incredibly good. I was hooked the whole way through, you really know how to write. There were just the right amount of details. It was gorgeous and I really hope you write more.