⪩﹒❀ 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐘

Username : ClaireMari29

─﹒⌗ Just as you finished reading the paper once again the lights went out leaving you in utter darkness. Once again, your heartbeat became faster from the anticipation. When the lights turned on you were pleasantly surprised.

〣.You looked at the walls that had paintings of fairies and flowers. Their pictures of pretty dainty creatures and the lanterns were held up by the fairies flying and floating around holding them. Unknowingly a smile appears on your face. Your eyes widened as you reached your hand out of curiosity about touching them but a sweet voice stopped you before you could.

You stopped in what you were about to do and smiled sheepishly retreating your hand. You sat back in your place properly and looked in front of you to see the beauty. She has brown eyes and coral lips that made her look so naturally beautiful.

Just like a fairy. ◗﹒

✦ ﹒"Well well dear, I'm Morgan Le Fay. They call me the witch fairy. Oh don't go on my appearance dear I'm peculiar about everything that I do. Nice meeting you. I love reading Gaming Fanfictions, Romcom, Horror, and Poetry. As you know nothing comes for free so I want you to Follow me permanently, Read my stories Anchored Roses and Scattered Sunflowers, all parts, and comment your feedback towards those stories once you had read them and also, add them in your reading lists, lastly, give them a good shoutout, tag me there too so that I can see it."

The fairies bring her a chair that was decorated with flowers making it look like it's made of flowers. She sat down with her coral off-shoulder gown and she smiled adjusting her chair and bringing out a paper dusting it off. She handed it to you with the same smile still on her lips. ∇

♡˚╮"Well well, now as for my My Reviewing Criteria it's detailed with all the things covered. I tried to make things as detailed as possible. I'm very busy as you see so come on let's be quick. My fairies are hungry."

You quickly took the paper giving your sweet smile. She smiled at you handing you the paper and she took the tea that the fairies gave her.

She sipped the tea while you read the reviewing criteria. ꔠ

✿﹐𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚﹐✿

⬦﹒ Title- 10

⬦﹒ Book cover and blurb- 10

⬦﹒ Story design, content, creativity and plot- 10

⬦﹒ Grammar, spelling and writing style- 20

⬦﹒ Character development- 10

⬦﹒ Originality- 15

⬦﹒ Story world and settings- 10

⬦﹒ Reviewer and Reader's Enjoyment- 15

☓☓ • "Good luck with the next scenario Dear". .