The Queen's Fox

I bow gently, glancing up at the butler. My short black hair falls down around my face.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." I greet, raising. My arms fall into place behind my back. My red eyes meet his.

"May I take your coat?" He asks, motioning to my jacket. I pull it together, buttoning one button.

"No." I answer. I move down to my master. I extend my hand to her. "May I take your coat, master?"

"Yes." She answers shortly. I gently slide the coat off her small frame. I drape the coat over my arm.

I match my eyes to this other butler's. He stares into my soul as I gaze lightly into his.

"Sebastian, show our guest to her quarters." The young Lord orders. He bows. The young Lord walks off.

"Yes, master." He answers. He attempts to take my lady's hand before I swoop in, stealing her hand.

"Alexandria. Go make me tea." My master orders. My eyes slightly widen in shock.

"Is that an order?" I ask. She scoffs.

"Yes." She answers. I bow, before quickly walking off. I fix my tie, entering the kitchen.

I make my lady's tea, before a servent bounds in. She slams into a china cabinet. I quickly move, catching all the fragile china. I quickly replace the china.

I move back to the teapot. I set it on the tray, exiting the kitchen. Before, turning around. I face the maid.

"Where is my Master's room?" I ask coldly. The maid shakes, pointing towards the East wing. I nod, walking off.

I knock on my lady's door.

"Master, I have your tea." I explain.

"Come in." She calls. I open the door, stepping inside. I walk in, setting the tray down. I swiftly pour her tea. She sits straight in her chair, awaiting her tea. I set it down. She picks it up, sipping it gently. "Does that other butler put you off balance?"

"A little." I answer.

"You are a new demon?"

"Well, you are my first master." I explain. She sighs.

"The butler's name is Sebastian. Rumors are he is a demon, like you." She explains. My eyes widen.

"You mean..?" I start. She smiles, nodding.

"Yes, we are here to find out more. Be as wary of them as they are to us." She orders.

I nod, standing beside her desk. She sighs. A quiet knock comes from the door.

"Come in." She calls. Sebastian enters the room, Ceil following him.