"Kink...?"

Not for the innocent or children. NSFW!!

I sit on my bed, waiting patiently for my significant others to get home. Yes, others...

I am married to two men, a woman and a non-binary individual. They all work together and get home around the same time.

I don't work because I am an amazing housewife (that is the term even if your gender is something that is not a woman) and I hate having a job.

We are all recently married and I don't believe in sex before marriage. My loved ones said to wait on the bed for them to get home.

I assume that they want to have sex because of this. They have all had sex with each other before which always kind of made me feel a little lonely.

I hear the door open downstairs and lots of banging around that area.

Probably gonna have to clean that up later. Not that I mind, I like having a purpose.

I hear the patter of many feet up the stairs. I squirm impatiently on the bed. What am I supposed to do? Do I lay seductively or just sit patiently like I have been? Well, guess I'll have to find out.

"We are home, baby~" Gabe hums in the doorway. He is the wolf of our relationship. The other three follow him in.

Lucky is our stud. She is really strong.

Zane is our otter. He likes warm hugs.

And Thunder is just... Thunder, I guess...

I smile softly and wave as they walk into the room. What else am I supposed to do?

They all sit down in front of me. Am I in trouble?

"We wanted to ask you before we had sex. Do you have any kinks that we should be aware of?" Lucky asks. I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

What's a kink? Like a kink in a hose? Like things that would complicate me from having sex? Like medical conditions?

"I don't think so... But, just so I'm sure... can you tell me what a kink is?" I ask, trying to be as smooth as possible. They all pause for a second and then laugh at me.

I look at them in confusion. Zane smiles at me softly and takes one of my hands in his.

"It's kind of like your preferences in sex. Like some people like to be hurt, those are masochists. Some people like to hurt others, those are sadists. There are a lot of kinks. We know you are new to this so if you like we can try a few things and you can let us know if you like them." Zane explains to me. I nod, smiling.

My lovers stand up and all walk into the walk in closet. I wait patiently on the bed. What are they doing in there? Hopefully none of these 'kinks' are too outrageous... I guess I'll have to wait and see...

The door to the closet opens. The first and only one to walk out is Zane. He is wearing a set of boxers, no other clothing. A dog collar choker is around his neck, a leash attached to it. He walks over with his head down.

I gulp softly, my face very hot. He looks up at me and smiles. My heart melts.

"Permission to speak, master?" He asks. I bite my lip, trying not to stutter.

"U-uh, g-granted." I stutter. Goddamn it!

"I have been a very g-good boy. I-I haven't done anything sexual in a w-week..." He stutters softly, his head down.

Wait! I've seen this somewhere. The master is supposed to kabedon the good boy and speak in a low tone... Right? I dunno, guess I'll try it out.

I stand up in front of Zane, smirking. I start to slowly step towards him. He steps back. This continues until we almost make it to the wall.

I place my left hand behind his head and use my right to push him against the wall. He slams against the wall. I take my left hand from behind his head and slam it against the wall beside him. His face goes red. He starts to slide down the wall. I take my right and slam it against the wall as well. I follow him as he slide down the wall.

"Kawaiina~" I purr out evenly. He inhales sharply. I chuckle deeply. I grab his waist and pull him close. I wrap my arms around his waist and set my mouth beside his ear.

What did he call me before? Master? I think that was it.

"Coming out here in only your boxers... You aren't trying to tease your master, are you?~" I whisper in his ear. His breath hitches. I gently stroke his outer ear with my tongue. He whimpers. I smile, releasing him. I walk back over the bed and sit down.

"Come sit on daddy's lap~" I hum. Zane looks beyond embarrassed. He slowly walks over and sits on my lap, with his back against my chest. I place my head in the crook of his neck. I point over at the closest door.

"Wha-"

"Did I say you could speak? ... I want you to be a good boy and go inside of that closet. Once inside, send out one of our lovers... And let them know I enjoyed this one." I utter into his neck, before biting down. Zane inhales sharply.

"M-master!" He shouts. I lick the wound I made before releasing Zane once again. He shakily stands up and walks over to the closet door. Damn, he has a nice ass. I'm pretty good at this for not really knowing what I am doing.

I sit back on the bed, waiting patiently as I was before.

The next to walk out is Lucky. She smirks at me. She is only in her underpants. She has a pair of handcuffs around her wrists.

She sits down on the bed in front of me. She rises to her knees. I gulp, afraid of what is to come. (cum, lol)

"I have been very naughty and I need a punishment."