The Girl Who Likes to Bleed

I smile, carving another satanic symbol into my skin. My mom yells my name. I quickly wrap the new bloody wound. I roll my sleeve down, jumping off my bed. I slide my knife into my backpack. Before I leave my room, I lick my bloody fingers clean.

~

I drop my pencil, the scent of blood reaching my nose. My eyes widen. A girl is on the ground, holding her hand over a wound that is bleeding profusely. I take a deep breath, running over.

I grab my bandages from my pocket. I wrap the wound quickly, biting my tongue. I quickly stand, leaving the wound. I enter the bathroom, locking myself inside.

I look down at my bloody hand, I lick my lips. I quickly shake my head, cleaning my hands. I watch the blood swirl down the drain, smiling to myself. I grab my knife, pulling back my sweater. I quickly draw another symbol into my collarbone, grinning.

I pull my sweater over the wound, licking my hands. I slide my knife out of sight.

I walk back to class.

~

I sit alone at the single lunch table. Next thing I know, a boy sits in front of me. I lazily smirk, looking up. I lean my head on my hand. My sleeve falls slightly, showing half of one of the symbols. The boy has brown hair and brown eyes. I stare into his eyes. He stares back with the same intensity.

Before I know it, he grabs my hand. He pulls up my sleeve slightly, giving him full view of my first symbol. My eyes subtly widen. I quickly pull my hand away, covering it with my sleeve.

"Where did you see that?" He asks, his voice low. I smirk, licking my lips.

"My dreams." I answer. He blinks twice before looking around. When he focuses his gaze on me, he slightly pulls back his jacket. A huge satanic symbol, the same one as mine, is carved into his neck.

"Let me guess, clinically insane?" He asks. I blink twice, nodding. "I'm Tim, you?"

"Absinthe, but everyone calls me Cannibal." I explain. He tilts his head in confusion.

"Why?" He asks. I shrug.

"One girl caught me licking my blood in the bathroom. I had cut myself on a pole in gym." I explain. He narrows his eyes.

"Are you a cannibal?" He asks.

"I really only like the taste of blood, although I'm afraid of what will happen if I taste other people's blood. Although, I'm going to die soon if I keep this up." I explain, my voice low.

"How about we talk after school? Midnight sound good?" He asks. I nod, smirking. "I'll meet you at your place. Don't lock your window."

~

I reach under my bed and pull out my guitar. I pull a few cords before I hear my window slide open. The noise is almost silent. I quickly slide my guitar back under my bed. I hear the figure approach. I look over.

A teenager approached me. He has the build of a male and brown hair. Over his face, a white mask with black features. A small splotch of red is barely visible on his mask.

"Hello, Tim." I greet. He slides the mask up his face, resting it on top of his head. He smiles down at me.

"Hello, Cannibal. Wow, are all those self inflicted?" He asks. I look down at my slightly muscular arms. The satanic symbol litters my arms. I look up.

"Yes." I answer shortly. He nods, sitting on the bed next to me. He looks at my arms.

"Can I see you... drink blood?" He asks. I shrug.

"Sure." I answer. I quickly draw my knife. I wrap my hand around the handle. I roll up my pant leg, showing many more scars. I find a blank spot, carving into my leg. The metallic scent reaches my nose. My mouth begins to water. I brush my hands over the wound, stinging the wound. I smile, bringing my bloody fingertips to my hands. I slurp the liquid of my fingers, smirking.

Suddenly, a sharper metallic taste stings my nose. I quickly turn around. Tim holds a plastic water bottle with a thick red liquid inside.

I quickly wrap my arms around myself.

"Tim, I can't. I have no clue what will happen." I explain. He smirks. He walks over to me, holding the bottle directly in front of me.

He slowly starts to tip the bottle to the side. The liquid slowly slides down the side of the bottle, my eyes following it. Next thing I know, I'm pinned to the ground, mouth held open. The liquid pours into my mouth and I reflexivly swallow.

~Third

Absinthe's pupils slit. Big fluffy brown ears emerge from her head, an identical tail emerges from her backside. Her canines expand and grow. She quickly shoves Tim off, running to the corner of her bedroom. Her ears flattening against her head, her tail wrapping around her body. Tears spill from her eyes.

"Perfect." Masky hisses. She looks up at him in fear. He whistles loudly. Absinthe covers her ears. A tall faceless figure materializes behind Tim. A sharp squealing static tears through Absinthe's head. She screams, covering her ears.

Soon, she passes out. Her ears and tail disappear.