Daddy

"But, Daddy! I don't want to go!" I pout. He rolls his eyes, stepping over the corpses.

"You have to. I said that you could stay as long as your family was alive. You killed them so now we have to go." He explains.

I cross my arms, pouting as he packs my valuables.

"Hmph! It's not my fault! You're the one that gave me a thirst for blood!" I argue. He smirks.

"You already had the thirst, I just surfaced it." He counters. I groan, flopping back on my bed.

He throws the backpack on his back, picking me up.

"Now. When we meet the others, you have to call me Jack." He orders, he takes off.

"Why?" I ask. He furrows his eyebrows.

"It is rude to call someone Daddy around other people." He explains. I nod.

"I don't want to meet the others, they are scary and probably don't taste good." I complain. He rolls his eyes. He throws a door open.

"I got her!" He yells, setting me down.

I glare at him, crossing my arms. Everyone turns to look at me. I turn my icy glare to them. I quickly jump in surprise, hiding behind Jack.

I feel a hand touch my shoulder. I quickly throw my hands in the air, jumping away.

A tall faceless man. I take a breath.

"My god! You scared the living shit out of me!" I yell. I quickly cover my mouth. "Fuck!"

Jack just looks at me. My eyes widen.

"Shit! Fuck! God damnit!" I yell. Everyone just laughs. I look at Daddy. "I'm sorry...?"

He bends down next to my ear.

"I'll let it slide this time... Maybe~" He purrs quietly, before standing back up. I narrow my eyes, groaning.

"Since I am already in trouble, fuck you! Old man!" I yell, flipping the tall creature off. He seems shocked.

"She's quite... feisty..." The tall man elaborates.

"Fight me, you knuckle dragging, overgrown, swamp twat!!" I yell, throwing my claws out.

"Ow.. my, my, you are quite... creative, young one." The tall man mutters.

"Was that an insult?!" I yell.