Gotta Secret?

I smile, twirling my fork. I look up at the girl. She looks up at me.

"How.. do you know?" She asks. I smile, licking my lips. I walk up to her. We are inches apart.

"I can hear your inner most secrets screaming in your head. Waiting to be told." I explain. She sighs.

"What do you want?" She asks. I smile, showing my sharp teeth.

"Your soul." I tell her. She blinks back tears, considering her conditions.

"When will you take it?" She asks.

"I will not take it until it is time for you to die." I explain. She sadly sighs.

"Okay, just... don't tell them." She begs. I nod, waving her off. She runs off, crying.

My pager goes off. I smile, teleporting to my meal.

A terribly terrific car accident happens before me. I smile, walking over to my next soul.

I pull his ghost out of the car. He looks at me.

"It's time... Isn't it?" He asks. I nod, smiling widely.

"Are you going to beg to stay?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Let's go." He sadly sighs, extending his arms. A glowing heart shaped soul leaves his chest. It's bright blue. I smile, bottling it. His ghost disappears.

I walk off, smiling to myself.

I brush my short black hair over to my other eye, covering my different one. I continue walking, sliding into the crowd. The black sky is dark, the moon hidden. I sigh, smiling.

I snap, appearing before my Master.

"Hello, sir." I greet, bowing.

"How many souls?" He asks. I smile.

"Forty-five." I tell him.

"In three hours?!" A voice shouts. I smirk.

"Good job. I have a new objective, for you are being promoted."

"Of course, sir." I answer.

"You are to go follow the command of a dear friend of mine. He has requested one of my best. You are the best." He explains. I nod.

"Who is it I'm looking for, sir?" I ask. I feel him smile.

"Slenderman." He tells me. My eyes widen. I bit my tongue, holding back the urge to start squealing. "Have fun."

I smile, snapping. I appear in his forest. My smile is pulled in a devilish smirk. I laugh at my own pun. I slam into the wall of a large mansion. I sigh, knocking on the door. I hold my hand behind my back, one before me.

A young man answers the door. He wears a white mask with black features. An orange jacket hugs his frame.

"May I speak with Slenderman?" I ask.

"Are you the devil?" He asks. I shrug.

"Actually, I am a reaper." I explain. The young man pushes the door open, inviting me inside. I sigh. "You have to verbally invite me inside."

He skeptically raises his eyebrow, shrugging.

"You may come in." He invites. I smirk, walking past him. He closes the door, leading me up a staircase. I follow him around this large mansion before he stops in front of a door.

It's a black double door with a huge black symbol on it. Black circle with an 'x' through it. I take a deep breath. The young man knocks. A loud booming voice shouts.

"Come in!"

I smirk wider as the young man opens the door. He bows before leaving, closing the door behind me. I walk over, standing behind the offered chair. The chair the legend sits in is facing the wall, away from me.

"Do you know why you have been summoned?" Slenderman asks. I shake my head.

"No." I answer, bluntly. He sighs.

"You are here to assist me in a war." He explains. I place my head in my hands.

"Continue." I encourage.

"I have a conflict with a.. character outside this mansion. We are going to war and I will be getting rid of him."

"Hmm... Okay! What do I need to do?" I ask.

Please don't say true potential. Please don't say true potential. Please don't say true potential. Please don't say true potential.

"My underlings are going to help you discover your true potential. Then, as soon as you are ready. We will be going to war."

"Yes, sir." I answer, saluting. My smirk wavers.

How the heck am I supposed to figure out my true potential when they can't even decide on whether or not I'm a reaper or a demon!? This is going to difficult. Just stay calm and process this like normal.

"You are excused. Go converse with your new comrades. Your training starts at the beginning of next week. Also, no collecting souls. You're souls will be taken over by Graster." He explains. I growl.

"That lazy bonehead won't be able to keep up." I growl under my breath, leaving the room.

I close the door behind me, wandering the hallways. I come across a den. A few people are gathered in it. I smirk, leaning silently against the back of the couch.

The sounds of video games and yelling fills my ears. I watch the figures mash the buttons faster and faster. I smile when Blondie destroys the black haired hot head.

They turn around, jumping back in surprise.

"Who the hell are you?" Blondie asks. I shrug, holding my finger to my lips. I motion to the small sleeping child on the couch.

"You wouldn't want to wake the child, would you?" I ask, stroking the small girl's hair.

They freeze seeing the small girl's sleeping figure. I gently lift her off the couch and into my arms.

"So, could you please tell me where this child resides?" I ask, whispering. Blondie leads me down the hall. He points at a bright pink door. I nod, slipping gently inside.

I gently lay the girl down on her bed. She curls up with her teddy bear. I pull the pink blanket over her. I quietly leave the room, sighing as soon as I close the door.

Blondie and hot head wait in the den. I walk in silently. I stand behind them, leaning on the back of the couch. I can almost hear one of them jump. I examine my red nails.

"Isn't red a beautiful color?" I ask. They look shocked.

"Are you the demon reaper thing?" Blondie asks.

"The name's Secret, what's yours?" I ask. They look at me.

"Why is your name a secret?" Blondie asks.

"People call me Secret, it's not a secret." I explain.

"That's confusing." Hot head mutters, holding his head. "My head hurts."

"That's your brain trying to comprehend it's own stupidity."