Stuck

I watch the player's face twist in confusion. I turn my head, looking at them sinisterly. They freak out, beginning to shake. A twisted smile stretches across my face.

They stare at the screen in fear. I force the shockwave into their body, killing them instantly.

'How come only perverts get my game? This is completely degrading and I am sick and tired of it.'

The screen turns off and I lay down, sighing heavily.

'How many people do I have to kill to get out of this prison?'

I get up and start banging against the screen, green tears slipping from my glitched eye.

'Why, why, why, why, why?!'

"Excuse me?" A voice calls. I turn around, wiping my eyes. My eyes widen in disbelief.

'It's not an NPC.'

I stare at the figure in disbelief. Tears continue to stream down my face.

'You're just an update, huh? You're not real. Just an NPC, huh?'

"NPC? I'm hurt." The figure mocks in fake sadness.

'Please do not mock me. It reminds me of... painful things.'

"Okay then, what's up with you? You are bleeding all over the place." It asks.

I directly ignore his question.

'Who are you and what are you doing here?'

He narrows the void where his eyes would be in my direction. The lights representing his pupils dim slightly.

"I'm here for you." He explains.

'People never come for me. They come for my game. What is your true goal?'

"To set you free from your prison. I was once in the same position. But, it's a lot more exciting to watch them die out of the screen." It explains.

'I don't think you understand. It is impossible to get out. I've tried.'

"I can get you out. Before you doubt me, I did get in." They explain. I sigh heavily. My head drops and I look at my feet.

'You can free me? You promise?'

"Yes. All you have to do is take my hand." They explain, extending their hand to me.

Shakily, I walk over to the figure. I extend my hand forward. I hover my hand slightly over it's hand.

'How painful will this be?'

"You don't wanna know." It answers.

I take a deep breath, exhaling. I weakly grasp it's hand.

Emmense pain flows into my head before everything goes black.

~???'s P.O.V.

She falls onto the floor of the mansion, completely dead weight. Her blood starts to pool beneath her. I look down at her, almost in pity.

'Is that her?'

I turn around to face the tall figure. I nod, smiling.

"Yes. It is. She is very... proper." I explain. He nods, looking down at her.

'Gather Eyeless Jack. Tell him to patch up her wounds if he can.'

"Ok." I agree, walking off.

~Glitch's P.O.V.

I groan as emmense pain shatters through my body. Tears stream down my face and I begin to shake.